Notes to Santa

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Dec 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Dear Santa,
    Please bring me a donkey to ride. I have been a good boy this year.​

2. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

3. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

:p Im going to have to think about this before I write mine....lots to think on...:D

4. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Dear Santa--

Let me explain...............

5. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

:DxDxD:D

morris111, rivak, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

xDxD

Nala777 and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Dear Santa, May I have 10 farms in the same market with all lands magically opened and 1 Billion CCs on each farm. Also unlimited machinery. Woohoo!! xD:p:D

8. morris111

morris111 Someday Author

Dear Santa, May I please have more fields on the mainland, faster growing crops, and machinery that I can rent for 15 mins at a time (who takes more than 10 mins with machinery to do all their fields), and a dodo bird.
    Afterthought,,, A way to get a market value of your entire farm. It would be interesting to now without the hours of calculator time.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    purplebeet, farmerumf and sebe96 like this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Dear Santa, I guess I am doing ok (or I don't know any better);) because I can't think of anything I need or want, so I
    guess I will just wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the Best New year ever! :music::inlove:

purplebeet, baw815 and joanc123 like this.
  10. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Dear Santa, please bring World Peace and if you can't quite manage that. Then please bring lollipops to all my friends & family so they will have a smile on their face.

baw815 and purplebeet like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.