obtaining midnight fruit????

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by upa70, Apr 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

i am level 98.
    how am i supposed to donate to kitty kadabara cat quest when i need midnight fruit?
    you cant buy the tree, buy fruit in the market, donate to jacks shop to get one from there as it isnt in there on offer. there is no quest open to me that i can get a midnight tree as a reward...i have never seen one offered in gift and trade, only people offering anything to get one! i know it was offered as a reward in a event many moons ago according to the archives.
    im confused as to how anyone new or coming back to the game is supposed to either get the fruit or the tree to donate to certain quests?????
    :(o_O
    maybe a long due overhaul of the market place is due... as to include moonlight crops, products and creatures? just a thought......

dfarming, Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Upa70

Yes I can understand as this affects All doing Quests asking for Midnight Oak Fruits, In the recent Tomato Quest II Event was able to win Horror Tomato and Hell Bound Den, these two can be Crafted in Jack Shop it would have helped if Bigpoint offered Midnight Oak Tree instead even with Spooky Wonder Trees cannot win Midnight Oak Trees

I did see some Midnight Oak Trees in barter and gift event but what they were asking to trade were ask very rare or hard to obtain items

It is very unlikely to have Spooky Stuff in our Markets, But Who knows :p

Here is list of Suggestions
    • New Spooky Quest to Obtain the Base Midnight Oak Tree
    • New Feature is Jack Shop to able to Build Midnight Oak Tree
    • The Next Moonlight Mania Event Quests to Include Midnight Oak Trees

dfarming, upa70, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  3. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

I agree that you should be able to buy certain trees that are needed or given them when you level up, often if they are available to win in a quest I never reach that target and I also think that all moonlight products including the moonlight animals feed should be available on the market.

upa70 likes this.