octo-tastic day care switch?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Growalot, Jul 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I have finished the big centre reward on the kelp first side. It says I can switch sides but I don't know how to. How is the switch to the other side done?

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Mill puddings?

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot,

Yes, you now need to mill the Coconut Puddings to donate to the 2nd half of the event.

Can I assist you further?

4. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Doh, hits palm on forehead 1000 times, I've misunderstood the FAQ....

I thought that once you completed step 7 on your first beach of choice, you then had the option of opening the other beach to continue playing, i.e. I was aiming to win the piccolo wonder box in each beach. I didn't realise that we stayed on the same beach. That is why I mentioned the switch as the octopus states "we can switch duties and you can babysit my group next" In the FAQs it shows two beaches "Gaggle of Kids" and "Flock of Kids". I thought we eventually gained access to the other beach once 7 steps were completed in our first one, and we could continue with either beach for extra prizes, i.e. I would have grown some more kelp after finishing the coconut puddings in the second beach for the extra prizes. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks both for your help, you can close thread.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

I am sorry you were confused. The Reward charts in the FAQ show the order of prizes according to your initial choice taken. Regardless of which path is chosen at the start, the rewards are the same, just in different order. Once you were finished donating to the Kelp side, there would be no point in growing extra as the next steps ask for Coconut Puddings.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.