Feedback On the Red Carpet Event & Support Quest

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

breedingapr2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "On the Red Carpet" Event and Support Quest in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

This was an enjoyable event. Havent had something I enjoyed in this game in a long time.

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Always enjoy breeding events. Lots asked for, but lots given. Happy.

elimeno likes this.
  4. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Agree with both comments above. Finished on all four farms. Did have to breed one Emerald Anaconda and did go through lots of colored animals but hoping the reduced mill time will make up for it. (Mainland mill is always running and really can't keep up with all the newly introduced animals from both mainland/Moonlight as well as trying to mill Power Feed.)

elimeno likes this.
  5. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

It was a good event and I think the awards were good.

elimeno likes this.
  6. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I really like those piccolo boxes.

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  7. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

All finished. Didn't have to breed any extra animals. Also love all the piccolo boxes. A lot was asked for, but we got a lot in return.

elimeno likes this.
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

:DI'm joining the Chorus with this one! :inlove:Loved it....and it is the first one in a long time that I've liked the game and the abundant rewards enough to actually want to finish!
    :music: More like this, please!:D

9. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I wasn't going to do this event but then decided at the last remaining two hours that I would go for it, considering it was a baby boom, additional farm coins, plus the half price power feed. Luckily I only had to breed for the cat shark. I managed to get this event done with only two minutes to spare!!! My heart was pounding and my finger has never clicked so fast and so much in this small amount of time! Although it was stressful, and silly, doing the event this way, I am glad I did because of the wonderful prizes, especially the 7 piccolo boxes and 30 BBs...wow!

During the breeding I was able to get a substantial amount of extra ribbons which really helped with using less power feed. I even managed to get a Swashbuckaroo Cuckoo from 4 basic Cuckoos...never had that much luck in a baby boom before!

Two thumbs up (and one click-fatigued index finger) for this event :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    farmlily3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.