One Ambitious Farmer

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by swCactus1, Jan 17, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

in Harvest Hoedown rankings, there's some farmer named ichwerdesstun {followed by 2 or 3 digits, for example ichwerdesstun487}

who has 10 farms in the top 750. I got tired & stopped looking after that many places. The other thing is that this player had 3 or even 4 consecutive spots at one point a couple of days ago.

LoL ~ i've seen some players in the forum talk about having focd when it comes to events but this is focd on steroids i think.

I don't know how that's possible ~ maybe YEARS of growing stuff and harvesting trees and creating products? Then too, maybe they have a market where they can actually buy huge volumes .... unlike my market where there isn't much to buy.

How many farmers in this English forum have entered multiple farms? If so, how many & what was the experience like?

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.