Oyun İşleyişinde Bozulma OYUNA GİREMİYORUM

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by emosemos, Mar 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emosemos

emosemos Forum Greenhorn

Üye: emosemos Id: 56217128 bilgilerime çok uzun süredir Farmerama oynuyorum. Son zamanlarda oyuna giriş yaptığımda tarlama tıklıyorum, oyun açılma ekranında 100'de 100 olunca takılıyor ve oyun sayfası açılmıyor. Bu sorunun acilen çözülmesini arz ederim!

Member: emosemos Id: 56217128 To my information, I have been playing Farmerama for a long time. Recently, when I log into the game, I click on my field, the game gets stuck at 100 out of 100 on the opening screen and the game page does not open. I request that this issue be resolved immediately!

Last edited by moderator: Mar 15, 2023
  2. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

As a gentle reminder, please use English when posting on the forum. We are trying to be patient during this frustrating time, but it makes it difficult to translate your messages. Thank you for understanding.

Hello Farmers,

The issue is not on Farmerama's side but rather with your Internet Service Provider. You can try the following suggestions to see if that helps:

• try other games and see if there are issues there
    • see if they know what their internet speed should be and run a speedtest. A slow internet connection will cause the game to not load properly.
    • Click on the Windows icon in bottom left, type CMD and hit enter - then copy/paste the following: ipconfig /flushdns
    What does flush DNS do?

Flushing DNS will clear any IP addresses or other DNS records from your cache. This can help resolve security, internet connectivity, and other issues.

For example, when I type in a web address in my browser’s address bar for the first time, the browser has to ask DNS servers where to find the site. Once it has that information, the browser can store it in its local cache. Then, the next time I type in that website address, the browser will look for its DNS information in the local cache first and be able to find the site more quickly.

The problem is that sometimes dangerous IP addresses or corrupted results can be cached and need to be removed. The DNS cache can also impact your ability to connect to the internet or cause other issues. Whatever the reason, all major operating systems allow you to force the process of clearing this cache — or “flushing DNS.”

If flushing DNS does not resolve the issue, you will need to wait for your ISP to fix it. You can contact them and let them know the game site is not loading for you.

We hope this will be resolved for you all very soon :)

Best Regards,
    WildCat

3. adonisss...

adonisss... Forum Greenhorn

I am also in the same situation. the game cannot be loaded. It's stuck at 100%.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

If you play through the Standalone Client, you can try removing the programme from your computer, then try re-installing it.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. YAVUZ_43

YAVUZ_43 Forum Greenhorn

We write our admin articles in English, the forum automatically translates it into Turkish, there is no problem with the muzzle, and I also talked to ISP, they said there is no problem with the internet, and I called several times, the problem is game-related, if you bring an update or reset, it might be helpful. they constantly reset the game, it is also a must for farmerama to avoid any glitches.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 17, 2023
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You can type your response into a Google translator and then copy/paste the English text into a forum post.

Continuing to post in your native language will result in posts being deleted.

You can try to do a System Restore to the last time Farmerama worked for you. This will allow your computer to 'go back in time' to a point prior to whatever update you believe it the problem.

May I assist the original player further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.