Packages & Credit Card Question

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by nwTrout1, May 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwTrout1

nwTrout1 Junior Expert

Good morning Moderators! :)

I wanted to buy something a few days ago & I needed to update my credit card expiration date. However, there was a notice that if I deleted my card {that's the only way I know to change the info}, doing so would cancel any remaining packages.

I have the Harvest Helper subscription & I wasn't sure if BP was including that along with TurboMill or Premium Packages.

farmerlily22 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello nwTrout1,

Deleting old credit card details would only effect any recurring packages used on that credit card (example: premium package would not automatically be renewed). Any packages/subscriptions bought would run until the expiry date, then if you wanted to renew them, you would have to use the new card.
    The Harvester Subscription is not a renewable payment, so deleting your old credit card details will not effect it being renewed. Once your hours are up, you just need to purchase the package again with your new details.

Can I assist you further?

3. nwTrout1

nwTrout1 Junior Expert

I almost understand ….. what happens if I want to buy PF or SG or …
    I still have a lot of hours on my Harvest Helper ~ so~ would I lose those remaining hours?

Also, is there an alternative way to update the expiration date w/o actually deleting the rest of the card info?
    Thanks for your help.

4. shooger.sweet

To buy Power-feed or Super-grow, you will need to add a new card. The Harvester Subscription is a once off purchase, so cancelling your old card will not effect the hours you have left on your Machinery. There is no way to just update the expiry date, you must delete the old details and then add the new card's details.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. nwTrout1

nwTrout1 Junior Expert

Thank you for your explanation. No, I have no further questions at this time.
    nwTrout1

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.