Pammag0809

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by pammag0809, Mar 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. pammag0809

pammag0809 Forum Apprentice

Hi all! I thought I'd introduce myself, since I'm often on these forums reading various threads, but have yet to contribute. I used to play Farmerama a few years ago (2015-2016ish maybe?) but stopped playing because RL got in the way. I don't know what made me pick it back up again a couple weeks ago, but I was instantly hooked again!;)

2. purplepassion123

purplepassion123 Forum Apprentice

Hello pammag0809! Lovely to meet you. Is this your original farm ? I started about a month or so ago and really like:inlove: it and the forum. Enjoy your farm again, and be blessed:)!

MARLYMAR, sanddollar15 and PeepsCA like this.
  3. pammag0809

Nice to meet you too purplepassion123! This is not my first farm. I could not remember my old name for the life of me, and I decided a fresh start might be nice since it had been so long since I played.

4. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Welcome back to the game @pammag0809 :)
    Love the beautiful Aussie in your avatar :inlove:

MARLYMAR and pammag0809 like this.
  5. pammag0809

Thank you so much PeepsCA! Actually, he's a Bernese Mountain Dog...a bit bigger than an Aussie. It's hard to tell from this picture.

6. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Woops, I can see that now that I am more awake lol:wuerg:... looked like his tail was docked with my eyes still half shut lol :sleepy:.
    Bernese are wonderful dogs!

MARLYMAR, sanddollar15 and pammag0809 like this.
  7. pammag0809

They really are! He's pretty much just a big teddy bear!

8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome back to the game and the forum:)

9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Welcome back!:) There have been quite a few game changes in the past couple of years, so please ask questions if something is confusing.
    What a lovely dog - I have admired that breed in dog shows. :inlove: You are so blessed to have such a gorgeous fur baby!

10. pammag0809

@puppiesnponies Thank you for the warm welcome!

@Willow Thank you very much...the last time I played they were temporarily doing away with Baha to revamp, so things are a little different. And thank you for compliments on my dog, Blitzen...we're actually looking into getting another Berner pup! :D

11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Welcome pammag0809! It's lovely to see you back to farming, no matter the farm name. :inlove: We've got so many wonderful new faces recently, it's very exciting! :D I too love your pup's photo, I'm a big dog type of bear myself, lol. Our current idiot...err...dog is a Black & Tan/Walker hound, he's only about 70 lbs. We'd love to find a black lab pup, but yikes, the cost! o_O I told my husband when we get too old for big dogs, I want to get a pug, so I can name him Nacious xD (I have a twisted sense of humor, sorry :p. I'm also fighting a cold, which is making me weirder than normal). As you get more comfortable with your new farm and its needs, make a list of things you would like/need; next G&T I'd love to send you some things!

12. pammag0809

Thank you for the welcome @spotsbox !

PS A little twisted sense of humor never hurt anyone..."We're all mad here..." :p (Don't worry if I quote Alice in Wonderland from time to time...I feel it fits in most situations ;))

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi pammag0809 and welcome back! It is nice to meet you and Blitzen (love the name)! I hope you enjoy your farm and just play at your own pace and it will be lots of fun!;) Happy Farming!

MARLYMAR and pammag0809 like this.
  14. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Hello there neighbor! My other farm purplepassion123 has open spot....:p
    Blessings!

15. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hello and welcome back pammag!!!! :D This game has been ramped up quite a bit since being sold. I'm sure you've noticed the events coming more rapidly since you've been back rather than a fe/w a month in days of old. Choose whatever is best for you.
    As far as the forum and fun/funny people here....that is the best part of this game!!!:inlove: I adore all who have a dry,weird or sarcastic sense of humor!:music: The game is always entertaining & challenging...but it's the people who keep me playing!!!:p

16. pammag0809

@sanddollar15 Thank you! Nice to meet you!

@purplebeet I'm neighbors with both of your farms! I have been for a couple weeks, I believe.

@Brookeham The game is definitely different. I remember wishing there were more events, but the events on top of events is a bit much...but at least it gives you more options. And I agree, the people here are great!!

MARLYMAR, sanddollar15 and Brookeham like this.
  17. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi pammag0809 ! You are back in right time for the train. May be you can get a lots of stables & workshops and they will be new to you.

[​IMG]

MARLYMAR likes this.
  18. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Welcome pammag. Love your furbaby! I have a pyreneese mix I rescued from the shelter in Oct. These gentle giant dogs are soo cuddly and cute. My son calls mine the "lump" or a big marshmallow - 85+ pounds. She is so still and mellow until she gets the "zoomies".

MARLYMAR likes this.
  19. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Great Pyrenees are invaluable livestock protection dogs, and typically dead serious about doing their job as such, and not always so affectionate... consider yourself blessed to have the best of both worlds with your rescued mix lilbit :)

MARLYMAR likes this.
  20. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Thanks Peeps. She is serious when she wants something. I knew nothing about the breed but knew we belonged together the second I saw her face. She was malnourished 58lbs, had kennel cough and fleas when I got her. She is now healthy and beautiful.

This breed is interesting - incredibly smart, stubborn, mellow , yet instantly alert and do not show their emotions as easily as other dogs. Probably good I have a mix. People see her and call her a mini pyr. A pic is now my avatar

MARLYMAR and baw815 like this.