Party Ticket Stalk Row 8

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Mooboy, Apr 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

The accompanying row
    Party Ticket Magic Stalk Row 8
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 1000 EP x Farm level, 1 x Crate O' Pigston's Goodies, 1 x Crate O' Stalone's Goodies, 6 x Crate O' Birds, 4 x Crate O' Exotic Fruits

• Snowman-In-the-Box
    • Squirrel-in-the-Box
    • Kraken-in-the=Box
    • Cupid-in-the-Box
    • Goat-in-the-Box
    I did not have Cupid nor Goat in the Box, at first i could not get them. So i looking at my Barn stocks of Crates waiting to be used I found Crate O Party Tickets, to my amazement we can win up to 150 to 200 Party Tickets, so i Try just one Crate

Guess what i got 150 Party Tickets :D:D:D, it cost me 100 Party Tickets to get an Cupid and Goat-in-the-Box Phew not easy, need stroke of luck, I did win +1 (6 Hours crop twice), this helps me get extra Creepy Camelina :pxD:D

It did get some Surplus In the Box Prizes which i will place into my Light House

I thought why not post this into Forum as hardly many postings to read also try to motivate comments here in this forum

Also i was hoping to get 100% or 200% Crop Harvester i saw 100% couple of times but didnt land on it came close lol

At Least got Cloud Row up and Running xD

2. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I was able to get the Goat in the Box and get the CR up and running today. Only took me 47 party tickets to land on it. xD
    Did I get any kind of harvest bonus at all? No, I did not. Did I see any kind of harvest bonus other than the +1 for field crops? No, I did not.

I wish they would sell some of the other givers for the older party wheel CR's or let us trade for them. I'm missing quite a few.

3. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I also agree with this opinion.

4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Cloud row up and running but I would have prefered not to get two Yellow Chicken Egg farms on Party Tickets!

5. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

A couple of hundred spins and zero goat boxes. :(

This is like a fishing event. When you failed programming and lost a lot of players, want to get rid of the rest as well. o_O

I just keep silly smiling and thinking about a new hobby. :)

6. suezoroc

suezoroc Advanced

I got 2 goat-in-the-box after a few spins, but still missing the kraken and they don't show up as frequently anymore:cry:

7. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I got a goat in about 45 spins, and I had all the others, so CR is running now.

Clashstrummer likes this.
  8. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I needed twenty or thirty someting party spins to get goat. I did not count and I did not use much spins at once.

I have goat already in green side o_O No luck in there.

Mooboy and Clashstrummer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.