Party Wheel

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by elimeno, Jan 28, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I think I have mentioned this every year since the party wheel's inception. The Party Wheel is supposed to be this elite prize wheel where you can win items that are at the upper echelon of desire. HOWEVER, my 100th pine tree, walnut tree, yellow dairy farm or any other item that I have won in the triple digits, are not what I would consider "party wheel worthy". Like many others, I am just preaching to the choir. I have yet to see BP respond to player feedback. Then you guys wonder why people are less likely to spend real money. Dont get me wrong, I fell for that at the beginning of playing this game 12 yrs ago. I wont pay for a prize ticket. There really is hardly anything I would pay real money.

2. arun6789

arun6789 Forum Greenhorn

i had a spin with the "super party ticket" and on the prize wheel were 2 yellow pig things, 2 yellow cow things, artisan products for trades i havent even openedo_O and pheromones, which you can buy anytime ..cheap might i add...in the shop!!
    dont get me wrong...the tickets were free from a crate from cloud row so cost me nothing but the party ticket! something you have to buy and those were the rubbish prizes on offer???? really???
    i have never bought any farmwheel tickets for the simple reason....the prizes are usually tosh! collect my free tickets and hope for the best on the spins.
    others have mentioned before about the prizes....some of them have no place on the farm wheel especially if you can purchase them in the shop. these prizes should be items unavailable to you in the normal playing of the game..that would then encourage and excite players into having a go to win something half decent!

but i doubt thing will change..this has been a sore subject for a very..very long time...and BP...not listening-.-

3. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

I agree with the posts above. It seems that those prizes might be great on the farm wheel so that there aren't so many of the same prizes on each spin (like when you find the same prize offered 3 times and another prize offered 2 times on the same spin out of 12) If they were to offer better prizes that were randomly placed on the wheel, I might be willing to buy party wheel tickets. Real prizes might be worth some real money for many players.

4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

absolutely, why do we get spins that have 4 lots of sg or coins, or god forbid those yellow upgrades for the pig and cow...i have so many of them now:(

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

My Party Wheel wish list would be for BP to put the occasional Super Jumbo Tree or a Suzy's jumbo tree That unless you have been playing from day one most of us do not have! :) Also for newer players it would be nice to see Egg trees and Cow Milk trees and Goat Milk trees. And up grades for those would be nice. And dare I say the very occasional BB tree would make people buy party tickets to try to win one of those! BP could keep those "other things" that most of us have a gazzillion of on the regular farm wheel as some people still do need those!:oops:

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

For me, I think the party wheel has a good mix of prizes that are helpful to the farm. The problem, as I see it, is it needs more variety. I'm ok with XXL tree upgrades but it is usually only a few. Expand it to include XXL trees needed for feed and customer orders. For example, elderberry, cherry, etc. I also don't recall getting any XXL Baha trees so those could be included as well. Maybe even include older wonder stables/trees that can no longer be obtained except through gift and trade.

I also like that we can win pink upgrades for stables and workshops, but, again, it is just a few. Expand the options so there is more variety.

Maybe include some Gift and Trade licenses, some Renzo tickets, and please allow us to trade Jackpot items that are now retired and are not part of the currently active collection.

I certainly do not need any more yellow workshops or XXL Maple trees but those have found their purpose when the train comes and now in Edelweiss Valley. I'm grateful for the surplus so I don't have to buy items to redeem.

I know it is tricky to offer a high chance to win rare items as it disrupts the game balance but just an overall recycle of items instead of the same thing would freshen up the farmwheel experience.

007Farming, tlcsquared, upa70 and 3 others like this.
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I'll second everyone's motion!

If I get one more XXL pine tree (sewinglady's farm has 285 of them), or one more yellow cow dairy (265 of those), well, okay, nothing will happen. I'll just have even more of them. But, honestly, I'd rather have 10 pheromones than another one of those! At least the pheromones get used.

There are so many things we all can use - new and veteran players alike - we never have enough power feed. We can always use the buffs for speeding up crops and stables and the like.

I do think I am noticing where the cow dairies are appearing on the wheel a little less frequently...maybe? I only seem to get one per session now where 3 or 4 per 10 spins was common in the past. Now if they would just disappear entirely...spinning the wheel would no longer be cringe-inducing.

8. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

AMEN...I dont need anymore of those...I have hundreds.

Sassy22, dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Yes, yes....please no more yellow of anything!!!! :p:eek:
    I agree with pnp, would ask for prize wheel to have some trees for Edelweiss Valley. :music::inlove:

sanddollar15, dumbunny and elimeno like this.