Pass word change issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by jesterruler1, Nov 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesterruler1

jesterruler1 Active Author

Id# 39261141
    I was having a hard time earlier to log into my account. So I thought Id change the pass word had got the link sent to my email clicked on the actual thing it said to click on in my email and it didn't even send me to the farm to change it. it just stayed on my email. Thankfully I have it written down somewhere but still that's not the point. This needs fix. If someone else have that problem in the future and they don't have a way to sign in they cant say anything. Maybe its the link you send peopel that click on the forgot password thing. I really don't know. I can see it being an issue though for all those who work hard on their farm. Thank you for such a wonderful game.

2. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello,

Did you try copying the link from email and then pasting it to browser? Is your email allowed to open links in emails? Could that be the issue here?

Can I assist you further?

3. jesterruler1

No there is no kind of link to copy and past there is only two things one small print in top saying can't see email click here. And then after the talking of saying something about password change there's a big red bar that says pass word change but not matter what you click they don't take you any where's. And there's defiantly no link to copy.

Edit yes my email is able to open links up from it.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 17, 2022
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Do you have your email settings to allow images to show?
    If all these things do not solve the issue we can only forward it to the Game Team so they can look into it to see if it is a general problem.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. jesterruler1

Yes it allows images I get add from walmarts as well as other places all the time that has images

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.