Piccolo Wonder Boxes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Mooboy, Mar 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Fellow Farmers,

I thought why not create this Thread to talk, discuss, share your views and harvested results of Piccolo Wonder Boxes

We have list of 21 Possible Prizes so far

* What can I win during this edition?
    This time, your Wonder Boxes can turn into:
    • Flower Spray Art (+)
    • Swimply Fun (+)
    • Light Festival (+)
    • Pogo Show (+)
    • Leaf Dance (+)
    • Bear Buddy (+)
    • Jack O’Gift (+)
    • Mighty Mower (+)
    • Flower Bouquet (+)
    • Whack-A-Worm (+)
    • Multitasking Genius (+)
    • Ingrid’s Student (+)
    • The Magic Hat (+)
    • Fairy Hot Spring (+)
    • Eternal Treasure Hunt (+)
    • Floral Tunes (+)
    • Hamster Flytrap
    • Undead Treasure
    • Magic tree
    • Barnyard bill tree
    ItemNameGivesChargesTimeSize
    [​IMG]Flower Spray Art (+)10000 EP x Farm level, 25% reduced time for stables for 10 hours1520 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Swimply Fun (+)750000 EP / TEP, 1 x Crate O' Fortunes1520 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Light Festival (+)750000 EP / TEP, 1 x Crate O' Workshop Goods2020 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Pogo Show (+)12000 EP / TEP, 3 x Farm Coins4020 hours1x2
    [​IMG]Leaf Dance (+)5000 EP / TEP, 250% extra EP / TEP when harvesting for 10 hours1020 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Bear Buddy (+)9000 EP / TEP, 1 x Crate O’ Goofy Animals1520 hours2x2
    [​IMG]Jack O’Gift (+)2000 EP / TEP, +2 extra for all crops for 10 hours2020 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Mighty Mower (+)2000 EP / TEP, +1 extra revenue for animals for 10 hours1220 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Flower Bouquet (+)1925 EP / TEP, 1 x Harvest Helper Coupon (1 hour)3022 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Whack-A-Worm (+)3840 EP / TEP, 1 x Party Ticket2022 hours1x2
    [​IMG]Multitasking Genius (+)2000 EP / TEP, 60% extra EP when harvesting for 2 hours4023 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Ingrid’s Student (+)2000 EP / TEP, 6 x Power-feed3023 hours1x1
    [​IMG]The Magic Hat (+)2000 EP, 4 x Barnyard Bills4023 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Fairy Hot Spring (+)3000 EP / TEP, 1 x Super-grow1520 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Eternal Treasure Hunt (+)5000 EP / TEP, 1 x Barnyard Bill1023 hours1x2
    [​IMG]Floral Tunes (+)50 CC x Farm level521 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Dotted Parasol40 EP x Farm level or 140 TEP x Baha level-22 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Hamster Flytrap200 EP x Farm level or 200 TEP x Baha level-22 hours1x2
    [​IMG]Undead Treasure100 EP x Farm level or 100 TEP x Baha level-22 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Magic tree650 EP / TEP , 1 event drop during Events-24 hours1x1
    [​IMG]Barnyard bill tree1 Barnyard Bill-24 hours1x1
    Please by means post here what you have won recently, also what you won in the past as it makes me curious that algorithm is set to define the likely percentage chances to win each of these prizes

It is obviously some of these are very elusive, only very few are very handy to have, We all have different style of farming, some of us pay real money into Farmerama buying baskets or subscriptions, some of us play for Free. I just buy BB bundles now and then

Some of them offer Crates as i will do a list the Breakdown of what we benefit from these Crates here soon.....

My last Piccolo Box gave me Swimply Fun :p, I place my Piccolo Boxes into The Lighthouse but running out of space to place new ones i earned during Events:p

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

My last two Piccolos gave Floral Tunes both.

I can say that Barnyard bill tree is the rarest one, I have none. Jack O'Gift is also rare one and Magic tree and Whack-A-worm. Undead treasure is probably my most common item from Piccolos. I have also many Hamster flytraps, Dotted parasols and Leaf dances.

imalattanhalka, Mooboy and Bisquitte like this.
  3. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

Latest boxes: Flower Bouquet and Fairy Hot Spring
    Before those: Multitasking Genius, Bear Buddy, 2x Jack O’Gift, Magic tree (first time ever), 2x Flower Bouquet and an onslaught of Leaf Dance and Dotted Parasol

4. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

I won two piccolo boxes from the last event. I received the Multitasking Genius (+) and Hamster Flytrap awards. :)

imalattanhalka and Mooboy like this.
  5. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

I have only been playing about 6 months and these are the only Piccolo boxes I have received.

• Pogo Show (+)
    • Bear Buddy (+)
    • Multitasking Genius (+)
    • Eternal Treasure Hunt (+)
    • Dotted Parasol

6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I have won every award possible, with the exception of the BB tree and the Jack-o-gift, at least twice. Leaf Dance and Multitasking genius I know I've gotten at least ten times apiece. I like all of them, but we'd be lying if we claim we don't all have favorites :)

7. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Mine turned into Floral Tunes +

After collecting the 5 times, does it become a decoration?

8. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

Yes and no. After collecting 5 times it will say decoration. Pick it up, then go into inventory and place it again, and it becomes just another EP giver.

Warning if there are still "charges" left and you pick it up you will lose any unused charges and it will only be an EP giver from that point on.

9. MeadowCrossing

Thank you! Is this only for + buffs?

I have some buffs that say they are decorations only, but are cute :inlove:so I keep them - my Park is getting very crowded. xD

Is there any reason to keep 'expired' buffs as a 'collectors' item?

10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

@MeadowCrosing, Those with buff boosters have limited Charge, When X number of charges transpired, They are default to be only Decorations, which wont give any EP as Decoration

I advice to check where these Piccolo Boxes are places when they become Decoration Items, Remove them from The Park, The Lighthouse, Shipwreck Bay or Castaway Coast

You can use these replacing givers that gives less EP, It is good strategy to place all Best EP Givers to take advantage of all Giver Boosters that help you level up your farm quicker;)

My last two Piccolo Boxes were Undead Treasure, no handy buffs this time :wuerg:

11. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

I opened four Piccolo's:
    2 Bear Buddy's , Fairy Hot Spring and Ingrid's Student o_O

There is no luck now with dice or Piccolo's :cry:

12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

My Piccolos are 2 Fairy hot springs and Jack O'Gift:inlove:

13. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Jack :inlove:

14. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

In the past I've gotten these givers from Piccolo Boxes:

--Flower Spray Art (lots)
    --Bear Buddy (lots)
    --Undead Treasure (a few times)
    --Swimply Fun (twice)
    --Multitasking Genius (twice)
    --Dotted Parasol (twice)
    --Whack A Worm (once)

And the grand prize----->Barnyard Bills Tree twice! They live quite happily on my Main Farm, and are given lots of TLC on a daily basis. :)

15. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

On Saturday, I opened 15 boxes of piccolos I had.
    1 BB Tree (It was 5 in total. And all earned in the last 6-7 months.):inlove:8):p;)
    2 Multitasking Genius (+)
    1 Leaf Dance (+)
    1 Light Festival (+)
    2 Fairy Hot Spring (+)
    2 Pogo Show (+)
    1 Flower Spray Art (+)
    1 The Magic Hat (+)
    2 Dotted Parasol
    2 Bear Buddy (+)

Not bad:)8)

They now give less Piccolo boxes at events.:mad::cry: I've opened every box of Piccolo I have in stock. I feel bad. I must have a few in my warehouse. My peace is gone.xDxD:p

Edit:
    Before, even if I only had 1 Piccolo box, I would open it immediately. I was impatient. I started saving by following the advice of my neighbor Dumbunny. The results are great :)(in terms of BB tree)
    Before I go to bed at night, I place the Piccolos in the field. (Ornamental garden and lighthouse) I harvest very early in the morning.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    12ss12, Bisquitte and IpsiDei like this.
  16. MeadowCrossing

I exchanged tokens for a Piccolo box in the board game and received Pogo Show+ :inlove:

12ss12 likes this.
  17. xiop

xiop Active Author

3 Piccolo Boxes today turned into:
    1 Floral Tunes
    1 Eternal Treasure Hunt
    1 The Magic Hat

Quite happy with the last one, no BB tree in sight...

Bisquitte, Mooboy and MeadowCrossing like this.
  18. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I opened two Piccolo Boxes and got a Mighty Mower and a Fairy Hot Spring. This is the first time I've gotten the latter one. :)

Bisquitte and Mooboy like this.
  19. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

can somebody tell me what enchanting weddig gives :p:p

Bisquitte likes this.
  20. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

and the supervillan lair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.