pinkie pie pie recipie

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by upa70, Nov 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

i have just reached level 5 master baker and opened up the new recipies for level 5.
    in the faq i saw that i can make pinkie pie pie but it is not in the available recipies. having searched through the forum i can see that it is not a default recipie so it has to be earnt/opened/bought.
    i cant see any fsq's that reward the pinkie pie pie recipie and ive never seen it in the farm shop for sale.
    how do i obtain this recipie?
    thank you.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

If I remember right, that was a reward in My Little Pony event long, long ago.

BlackCaviar likes this.
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello upa70 :)

-Päärynä11 is correct. The recipe was an event reward and not available for purchase in the shop.

May I assist you further?

4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

hi,
    if that is so, as with other unavailable items in the game like the midnight tree, will these items that are not available to newer players or older players who missed out for whatever reason, be made available?

its a bit bad that the faq for baker says that you can make the pinkie pie pie once you are level 5 master baker but there is no way to get the recipie
    -.-
    as with other artisan special recipies, they become available either in the shop to buy or by doing fsq's.
    ive done the hard graft of getting to master baker level 5...and the reward for that...i cant make the pinkie pie pie or in any way get the recipie
    >:(

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We do not have news of it being in a sale or if it will be available in the future, at this stage. You can buy the finished product from the Market.

Can I assist with anything further?

6. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

maybe this is an area that the programs should be looking at more closely, availability of certain items that are now unavailable in any way or format? like they did with the midnight tree.
    nfq.
    thank you.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.