Pinks Royal Club - Revisited

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by hatzeva, Dec 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

[​IMG]

A few years ago we had this fab Club where everyone showed off their Pinks (it was before Neons and they don't count)
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/the-pink-royals-club.17464/
    Debays was the Queen and Brookehamlet the Lady in waiting. Now when I've finally, after 5 years, managed to catch up, I think ;) the Club has been archived xD
    Happy holidays to you all :inlove:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

How pretty! :inlove:

3. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

Yes I remember this...we use to do a bunch of different things...sometimes we even joined a group chat...fun times

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Lovely farm hatzeva:inlove:

5. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

A lot of fat good it will do for me but, I have 147 Pink pens on the Main farm and 31 Pinks on Baha for a total of 178.
    Frustrated as all get out at UNITY as I have had to reload my game at least a dozen times in the last four hours to play a once enjoyable game. I will gut it out until December 31st and then its lights out and weeds.

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Great farm hatzeva, enjoy your Pinks and hopefully good times ahead!:inlove::music:

farmlily3, joanc123, DBAYES and 3 others like this.
  7. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I too feel a lot of frustration >:( Everything is slow, blurred and horrid. BUT what alternative do we have? Yes we could stop playing but I for one is not willing to give up my dear farm that easy. I remember big changes in the past when players decided to leave (new forum in 2014, new font in 2015..) but in the end we've all stayed. This is of course a much bigger change then we've ever been through but I beg and believe that we'll get used to the new format. We have no alternative.

178 pink stables :D Picture?

farmerumf, joanc123, DBAYES and 5 others like this.
  8. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Your QUEEN has recognized your effort and how wonderful it is indeed:inlove::D:inlove:!!! Thank you;)

9. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Have like 30 pinks or so, which I dont use

Hit me up next B&T and I will send you one

Anyone!