Pizza Party

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Pizza Party - FAQ
    9th June - 15 June.
    Medium - Hard (Played Progress)
    Then Hard - Nevermind, give up now (bonus items).

This event is a duplication of the Dye Hard event we had at Easter. However the Cloud row has been moved to the main game level rewards.

This time we have 2 event crops

Lovely Tomato - 4 hours on the Main Field Only
    and
    Mozzarella Ball - 8 hours on Magical Glade Only

Event Drop: Pizza Paddle
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Main field and the Magical Glade Only. There is also a high chance of receiving a Pizza Paddle with each breeding process completed. These are used to swap toppings/pizza tiles.

Mill product: Warm Pizza.
    Ingredients: 290 x Lovely Tomatoes + 135 Mozzarella Balls + 40 Wheat.

Each player will receive 1 x Warm Pizza to try the new mini-game!

To get the Cloud row and all of the giver items for it you will need to complete the main 50 levels of the game and level 28 on the bonus side. You can then continue on for extra rewards.

Create and complete pizzas with multiple toppings on them to receive as many bonus points as possible. You may change the issued card using 3 of the Pizza Paddle drops.

For Main Game (2/4 givers and cloud row):
    Needed:
    49 x 290 = 14,210 x Lovely Tomatoes
    49 x 10 = 6615 x Mozzarella Balls
    49 x 40 = 1960 Wheat.
    Remember we will be given the first warm pizza for free.

For game points rewards and remaining required 2 givers... your guess is as good as mine xDxD
    You will need to try and create your best pizza with as many different toppings as you can, from the options you are given, just as we did for the painted eggs.
    Last time we thought it was possible to average 200 points per game, however many players didn't get close to that, so its not possible to determine how many event crops you will need to continue. Hopefully the 50 games will get us close.
    If someone would like to hazard a guess, please feel free.
    Remember, to make use of the cloud row you need to complete level 28 on the bonus tier.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank ctindaldavies for your hardwork and for making it easier for us !
    I am in for this event.
    Now I am growing wheat for marketing. I am using these 2 crafting products - chocolate corissant +3 grains and Oak bread which gives +1 wheat. So 6 wheats from a single 1x1 plot

The reward for 15th mini game played in the event is +2 crops for mainland grains alone bonus for 48 hours. It start immediately.

Here is how to play the mini game - from French FAQ

https://board-fr.farmerama.com/threads/faq-soirée-pizza.55533/

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks ctindaldavies and 12ss12 for your time and effort! I will not be doing this event as I feel it is now more of a "job" than playing a fun game! :oops: Good luck to all and I hope you all reach your goals!

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks CT for doing the hard work. ;)
    I will take the free pizza ... for the rest, it looks way too complicated and requires too much - and in particular, using the Glade!:wuerg:

I will use up my rewards still active from the drive-in event and then go back to FSQs. I put a lot of other stuff here but then deleted it cos I don't like to be so negative. Suffice to say, I am not overwhelmed by the prizes for the amount of work to achieve them. :music:
    Good luck to everyone who gives it a shot! :)

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

CT, Thanks for starting this thread and for your wicked sense of humor...I giggled when I read the first paragraph and heartily agree.

Season Reward Points.

I have no time to fool around with this event. I need to not do it. Maybe grow and sell some wheat like 12ss12.

Season Reward Points.

I don't want to do this event. I can't be making pizzas. I need to be sewing aprons and other things. Saturday is only 4 days away.

Season Reward Points.

Okay I am NOT digging up my magical glade. I don't care how tempting that cloud row is. I am not stupid, only SL's farm will get that far. Nope nope nope. Not even for the season reward points.

Well, I could clear a little more land on the magical glade and maybe play a few games, just for the SEASON REWARD POINTS!

I hate that I am so addicted to this game.

Sue46, ctindaldavies, Willow and 6 others like this.
  6. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

LOL! Dumbunny! Thanks ctindaldavies. It's always so nice to get the lowdown on events here. It is the first day of my retirement and I don't want to be working so hard! So, I'll join illy and work on some FSQs and restocking.

7. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

that's it, you're great12ss12;):)

8. ç.çiftçi

When I read the comments, I'm undecided, I didn't know whether to do the event or not.
    What should I do:oops::(

9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi, if this seems like a "fun event" to you and you like the prizes then you should do the event! If this does not seem like fun and will not help your farm then don't do it and in a few days another event will come along for you to do! :) I hope my advice helps in some small way! Good luck!

Sue46, ctindaldavies, Willow and 4 others like this.
  10. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Congratulations on your retirement, Solatido! :D Enjoy some time just being for a change. My favorite thing about retirement...no more alarm clock! xD

Think I'll skip this event, or at least only casually participate. While the Piccolo boxes are tempting, we have too much going on right now to worry about drops and harvesting on time and everything else. I didn't like the Easter event, didn't even come close to finishing, and just don't feel like investing the effort in another "give up now" event. Plus there's no way I'm tearing up my glade. So I'll just do a little here and there and see where I end up. Really looking forward to the train, tho, can't wait to trade in all those yellow dairies and sheep shearing sheds for something new and pretty! :inlove:

Good luck to all who decide to bravely carry onward!

11. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I have no desire to do this event. I had so much going on last week that I did two events basically on auto-pilot. I hate anything that involves me tearing up m Magical Glade in any way. All that being said the minute I saw the Seasons Points I knew I would be suffering through this. Congrats to all of you with the strength to resist and Good Luck to everyone else attempting the impossible. :)

12. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Congrats Solatido! Hope your retirement is a refreshing time filled with new adventures.:)

I will only be a casual participant. Don't enjoy overly complicated events that are more work than fun; its not worth my time. Best of luck to those trying for completion!

13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Happy retirement Solatido! ;)

Just saw a change in level 3 main rewards - from +1 of mainland crops to +2 mainland grains. :music:

14. 12ss12

Congrats Solatido on your reitrement. Enjoy your relaxed life.

I too dismantled my Magical glade with heavy heart and moreover it is full of Jumbo trees and Menagirine and Manufactories. And I can remove some of them only today morning. Jumbo trees can be harvested only during the event. So my drops from that particular field will be low.

15. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Congratulations on your retirement @Solatido!

I'm with you Dumbunny, Seasons Reward Points! For a little while at least. However, if the naughty word starting with the 6th letter of the alphabet starts coming out of my mouth every few minutes, I will be quitting. The failure of the Dye Hard event was only 2 months ago, so I am not really eager in doing this one. There was definitely and audible groan when I read it. Fingers crossed it's better.

I would love to push through for picolo boxes however this time, we need more bonus points than the Dye Hard event and I think there were only 1 or 2 that posted they finished that event to get the cloud row which was at the end of it. I can't see myself getting anywhere close.

I had better go check my farm. I love the day in between events. I load my drop fields up then walk away for 24 hours. I think I put sugarcane in on Baha before I logged out last night....oops.

12ss12, Sue46 and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This farm needs the secretary bird nest. So gobbling up all the season points... May not go much farther than that. If I manage the CR, nice bonus.

I put hydrangeas in yesterday. We'll see what the drops look like and go from there.

And, HAPPY RETIREMENT, Solatido!

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

When I saw this event, I decided not to do it. I like to look at this forum to see what other farmers decided to make sure I am not missing something that made me change my mind. Thanks to those who shared.

sanddollar15, 12ss12 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  18. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

CT, Thanks for starting this thread. Congratulations for new life @Solatido :)
    To finish the 2nd part of the game, the average player should play around 95-110.:oops:
    I was one of those who finished the Dye Hard event. I know well what sacrifices have to be made to finish this event.
    For the first time in a long time, the farmer's wheel gave me a 100% harvest bonus (for 24h). However, this will not be enough. It takes a lot of work. And you have to be very lucky. A minimum of 200 points must be earned per game. If less is taken, 110 rounds will not be enough.
    Let's live and see what happens. The only valid reason for me to do part 2 of the event: Piccolo boxes. My obsession with this is irritating. :)-.-

19. 12ss12

I think I have overcome the obsession

imalattanhalka and ç.çiftçi like this.
  20. ç.çiftçi

I guess the game used to give more generous rewards
    new farmers do not have a jumbo tree. I've heard of jumbo trees, I'm very curious. I think jumbo trees should come back again. :(I hope you come back to the game

dumbunny, imalattanhalka and 12ss12 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.