Polterpumpkin Cave

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ag56, Oct 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

Due to a wrong pet offer I bought wrong pet. You advertised PolterPumpkin Cave but in the shop posted Fright Night Bat Egg. Both pet's icons look identical and instead of Polterpumpkin Cave I bought Fright Night Bat Egg. Please remove it from my Pet Playground and reimburse the BBs.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ag56 :)

While the forum announcement had an error, the in game news announcement, as well as the shop details are correct. We cannot reverse purchases here in the forum. You may contact Support and see if they can help, but it is unlikely they can reverse the purchase since the in game information is not wrong.

May I assist you further?

3. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

Which in game information you are talking about? The announcement is incorrect, it was just corrected after I bought the wrong pet.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The forum announcement had an error regarding this specific pet, but the information live in game that you clicked through was correct.

Retro Pet News.png
    Fright Night Pet in Shop.png
    Fright Night Pet in Shop Details.png

I am sorry you are unhappy with your purchase, but I do not have the authority to do refunds here in the forum. As advised, you can contact Support and see if they can help.

May I assist you further?

5. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

Just because it might be correct in one place but is incorrect everywhere else doesn't mean much. On top of that if you click on clock in tabs on left side of the screen and then select Retro Pets you don't even see the screen you pasted. Don't get me wrong, I'm no blaming you (moderators) but how many screens/info are we supposed to check/read. I haven't seen your screen at all. I checked the announcement and then today clicked on the clock and selected Retro Pets to buy it. What's wrong even more is those pets Polterpumpkin and Fright Night have exactly the same icons except one tiny difference inside the image which is totally easy to omit.

I have contact Support. You can close this thread.

goddes likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.
    I am sorry for the incorrect info :eek:

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.