Postcard Competition

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by illy1996, Dec 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am having problems with inserting a photo of my farm for the competition. I followed the instructions but the link is not copied. Any advice? :oops:

Thanks in advance. ;)

Edit: Eventually managed to save the link but the photo doesn't show. :(

Another Edit: Just tried again and it worked - but it didn't have the finish I wanted so I have to wait till I can take another photo. But, if it works then, my problem is solved. :music:

You may close this thread and collect the XXL box of goodies for all your hard work! :inlove:

PS: Can a passing Mod please delete my first competition entry as it cannot be opened. Thanks. :p

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Fun fact I can't see the picture on either of your entries...

3. illy1996

Oh dear, I did see it - now I can't ... not sure what to say! :wuerg::cry:

Oh well, it took me so long to sort it out and I've deleted it now so pfff! xD

You'd have loved it Squiggle, it was clearly the best! :music::inlove:

squigglegiggle likes this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello illy1996 :)

I cannot see either of your posts. When you click the green 'copy link' button and then open the Image button, you need to paste the URL in the window, then click "Insert" button and your farm photo should load in the post. Can you tell me where it doesn't work? I've tried multiple times and it works for me every time.

5. illy1996

Hi,

I did all that, copied the link and even got it to the thread and showing the picture. Then a neighbour enlightened me that it was not visible.

I will try to copy it again - though I cannot take the picture again as I have deleted the field items. Let's see what happens. :p

Edit: It's there ... at the moment.
    Second edit: Still there ... :music:

Third edit: Still there ... and a bonus - it is the one with the Christmassy surround whereas the first "successful" attempt didn't have it. :)

Please closed this thread and collect your well deserved bonus, Farmers.Almanac - don't forget to save some for Shooger! ;)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You're welcome and congratulations on successfully uploading your farm photo :)

Thanks for the goodies :) Shooger is sweet enough ;):p so I can enjoy those goodies fullyxD

As a side note....if you accidentally delete your photo or you take another one, the link will not show the current photo. Be careful to protect it until after the competition ends.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.