power drill

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mellowmalt, Jan 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

I know someone asked how to get the power drill drop at beginning of the year and that question was answered however I was struggling with the same issue - have had a menagerie for over a year but hadn't gotten enough power drill drops.

This week I decided to unlock the arboretum because - although I know it only free's up 2x 1x1 spaces (without upgrades) compared to 12x 1x1 spaces (without upgrades) for the menagerie or manufactory - I wanted to see if it would improve my power drill drops.

I filled the arboretum with 6 xxl trees so I could harvest 24 tree fruit every 12 hours. The menagerie only drops 4 animals every harvest in comparrison so although the arboretum sounds terrible in theory - I have had it for less than a week and I have gathered 2 power drills since building it. I never noticed where they dropped from but since building the arboretum I have received as many drops in a few days as I did with just the menagery in a year.

So, I can't confirm that they did actually drop from the arboretum ( I never saw them drop) but to me the difference is pretty clear and I can finally upgrade my menagerie.

Thought I would post this in case anyone else is struggling to get power tools, the more store houses you have the better.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Mellowmalt,

Power Drills drop randomly from all the Storage Houses (Arboretum/Menagerie/Manufactory) placed on Main lands, Tropical lands and Eerie lands randomly. They are rare tools so they do not drop frequently. They also can be won during the Pick-A-Tool Spree mini event.

I think your post is better placed in the User Corner of the Forum ;) The General Issues is for questions regarding the Game.

~closing as no question asked~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.