FAQ Power Feed

Discussion in 'Game FAQ's' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Power-feed
    [​IMG]

* What is Power-feed?
    Power-feed is a special feed for your animals. It can be given instead of normal feed.
    It halves the remaining growing time for your animal stables and workshop buildings (production pens)
    It is necessary for feeding Breeding Pastures

* Where can I find my stock of Power-feed?
    By mousing over the Supply Tower you will see your Power-feed

[​IMG]

You can also see your stock of Power-feed by clicking on the Harvester Machinery: Farm Droid (animal) icon, even if it is inactive:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can I make Power-feed?
    Yes, you can see the amount of Power-feed that you have and also make more in the mil. First, click on the Power-feed icon as shown:
    [​IMG]
    which will then show this image telling you how many of each ingredient to make 1 unit of Power-feed

[​IMG]
    To make one unit of Power-feed, you'll need:
    • 35 x water
    • 1 x walnut
    • 25 x corn
    • 10 x tomatoes
      and it will take 10 hours to make one unit
      (or, 9 hours if you have opened the Faster Mill Rune in the Magic Tree here number 15 on tree and chart). Premium users can make a maximum of 17 Power-feed at one time, even though their water supply is unlimited.
    You can also restock your Power-feed by completing various tasks in the Farmer's Society's quests and during events (they will be listed as prizes).
    * Can I buy Power-feed?
    Yes
    • you can buy Power-feed in your Supply Tower.
    supply tower.jpg

• If you have run out of Power-feed and you try feeding your animals, you'll be prompted to purchase some more.

• You can buy it during regular Power-feed Savings Mini-Events as described -> here <-
    [​IMG]

• You can also buy it in the Shopping Center in the Farm Supplies: "Accessories" tab:
    1 pack = 20 units of Power-feed
    [​IMG]

Please note that all purchases have a confirmation layer that you need to accept in order to avoid accidental/unwanted purchases. Refunds for such purchases are not possible.

* Can I send Power-feed as gifts?
    No. However when you buy a pack during 'Power-feed sales events' then your neighbours will receive a bonus 2 x 1 units of Power-feed. And when your neighbours buy similar packs, you will receive a bonus 2 x 1 units of Power-feed

Last edited by moderator: Jan 4, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.