previous event drop items

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 1msech2006, Jan 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I haven't been playing many of the events recently. I have been receiving drop items from neighbors and from farm wheel spins. Those drop items are still in my storage. Some of them (ie: soot, rustic fork, rustic knife) have been there for quite a long while. Why haven't I received credit for them? CCs or EP? The events recently have not been worth playing IMO, however a gift is a gift and a farm wheel spin is a prize so I believe that I should receive their value worth. I seldom ask neighbors for the type of gift I want because I believe receiving anything from some one is precious and should be at the givers discretion. After all, the pleasure comes from giving the gift more than receiving the gift. I do not like having event drop items on the wheel and would rather receive something else that I will be able to use
    when not playing the event. Thank you for your answer.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello 1msech2006,

If you do not log during the conversion period of the Event items, it is possible to miss the script that converts them.

You will need to contact Support to have them converted.

Can I assist you further?

3. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Thank you. Last time I attempted to contact support I never heard back from them. I will try again. NFQ

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.