Producer's Newsletter: December 2014

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by teddy.bear, Dec 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Here is our wonderful Producer's newsletter for December 2014. We hope you will enjoy it!​
    pic.png
    Hey Farmerama Players,

It’s nearly Christmas time! The entire Farmerama team would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I’d like to thank you all for your loyalty and the constant feedback you provide us to improve the game.

The past 6 months have been very successful for the game and the team. There was a radical shift in how we approach game making and I’m proud of my team for embracing so many changes and their continuous dedication to improving this game. That being said, I’m fully aware of all your complaints and worries. We know that assurance has very little value and you as a community expect to see us address your complaints.

Our plans for 2015 are ambitious and like always, community sentiment and mood will remain our highest priority. There’s a lot of work for us to do and we’re looking forward to the next year.

Like I mentioned in my previous newsletter, we’d like to improve this monthly newsletter experience by asking for your feedback and questions in advance. Our board admins and community managers will start doing this from January onwards. Regarding the previous newsletter, the German boards raised concerns regarding the translation quality and all of your complaints were duly noted. This was a slip from our side and we take full responsibility for it.

I’ll explain our vision and roadmap for 2015 in a lot more detail during the next newsletter but I thought I should inform you all that we constantly consider your ideas and agree with most of them. As a start, I’d like to inform you all that we fully agree that the game needs a cloud row harvester. You’ll be happy to know that we discussed this idea a few months ago and we already have a plan in place for this feature. We will soon show our initial designs to the board admins and collect their feedback before we fully start executing on this.

In other news, Coral reef is coming along nicely and there are multiple other features like storage quarters which are being discussed and planned. All we ask for is patience :) I’m confident we’ll deliver on our promises and give you a great experience through 2015.

Your feedback on these newsletters is always appreciated. Reading them has helped us understand your expectations a lot BETTER.
    Our Christmas events and content will be live over the course of this week and we’re confident you’ll enjoy them!

We wish you all a merry Christmas, again!

Thanks.
    Varun​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.