purplebeet

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by purplebeet, Feb 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Hello I'm purplebeet, named after what my mom used to can and keep as a side dish at most summer meals :)I have just recently found a few pc games that I liked and began playing this week_only took a few hours of this one and I was hooked! No time for others now! I cant wait to meet more farmers and grow my fields, and enjoy all the fun aspects of farmerama. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

ooops, guess I need to work on a nicer picture of myself :(

2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Hello, purplebeet. :) I like your name, fond memories of mom made beets (not the same from the store).
    Welcome to The Farm and the forum! It is a very busy game, with many long time players willing to help Newbies. ;)
    Best of luck to you, and have Lots of Fun!! :D

3. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Thank you joan123, and as a member of our pittie/ boxer rescue here in town, I really love your avitar:inlove::inlove::inlove:

4. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Hello and welcome! Hope you have a lot of fun farming. :)

5. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Thank you Clashstrummer:D

6. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Welcome to Farmerama purplebeet :)... We wish you the best of luck with your newly developed addiction (we call it FOCD here) xD.

Just curious, where are you located... which state/country?
    And BIG Kudos to you for being part of a furbaby rescue organization! :D

7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Welcome to the Farmerama Family, purplebeet ! Hope you have lots of fun in the game & forum.

[​IMG]

8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Hi purplebeet. Welcome to this lovely game and community of farmers who are all so willing to help. Sounds like you are already enjoying the game.

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome to the game and forum! We are always excited to meet new players :)

10. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

HI and welcome to the community!!:D:D

11. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Peeps thank you ! I am in North Carolina/ USA . I'm having a blast_

12. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Thank you, 12ss12-what a lovely welcome; puppiesnponies, well your name just makes me smile! farmerumf, thank you I am enjoying the game :p thank you julie1013 very much! Thank you everyone for such a lovely welcome, and cant wait to get to know more neighbors and share the farming experience;)

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi purplebeet, what a fun name and a wonderful memory! Welcome to our fun and crazy world of farming, I hope you love it as much as most of us do! These are a great bunch of farmers and this community is always ready to help everyone one no matter what the question!;)
    My daughter/son-in-law and grandson just moved from Maine to North Carolina the week of Christmas!
    lol Talk about crazy!:p Again, Welcome and most of all have fun!

14. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Hello sanddollar! I bet you knew someone that pickled beets in your past also... I hope your family has gotten over the hard part of moving and settling down some and enjoying their new home.I have been here most of my life, but wouldn't turn down a nice long visit to , say, the BAHAMAS or thereabouts if the opportunity were to present itself! Thank you for the warm welcome;)

15. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Howdy neighbor and welcome. I know you ask anyway, but if you have any questions, ask away. :music: xD ;) :p :inlove:

16. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Welcome purplebeet to the game and to our lovely community here:inlove::D

17. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Welcome! Hope you enjoy our forum and farming community purplebeet. :)

18. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

I Love beets and love your game name.
    Made some roasted beets this weekend with turmeric. I like to cook.

My name came from my uncle who used to call me littlebit. I am petite so I use littletinybit. Since I work in the IT field - bits and bytes. it fits.

19. purplepassion123

purplepassion123 Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and tell you I love Farmarama and started a new farm purplepassion123 :inlove:

almost forgot, my other farm is purplebeet;)

20. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

*Purple*

Purplebeet or purplepassion...
    Gotta luv it, it's all the fashion!!

Whether you wear it, or eat it -
    You just can't beat it!!

:DWelcome:D

to this great community!!

purplebeet, Nala777 and joanc123 like this.