Raccoons on the Move Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by racheliz, Jan 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

FAQ https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/raccoons-on-the-move.41708/

This event has three circuits to be completed in numerical order. Breeding in three categories and donating basic/bred animals/birds or badges to complete each level.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Birds - 115 badges
    Mammals - 115 badges
    Amphibians - 75 badges
    Total breedings 305 = 610 PF unless there's a half price sale during the event :D
    No PF as rewards this time.

Desirable rewards :music:
    Level 14 - Tarsier habitat
    Level 20 - Porcupine stable

This is my first time starting the strategy thread so please correct any errors.
    :) Good luck to all participating.

*Thanks WorkingHard, you're right! I've adjusted the figures.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the thread, Racheliz!

I don't understand why it's named after racoons, but we aren't breeding racoons. Maybe that's for me to ponder and BP to know?

I'm in...I want that porcupine stable for this farm and PM23's (SL already has one).

Nala777 and 12ss12 like this.
  3. WorkingHard

WorkingHard Forum Apprentice

TY Racheliz but I've done the math several different ways and came up with

115 Bird badges
    115 Mammal badges
    75 Amphibian badges

total breedings 305

sanddollar15, Nala777 and 12ss12 like this.
  4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you for starting the thread, Racheliz. :D

I was thinking there'd be 'coons too, dumbunny, which had me slightly panicked since I don't have many. :p Is a relief to me that there isn't a call for them. Totally in here, I got lucky with the mystery boxes and have one each of the tarsier and porcupine, but more is always better. ;) And as long as we're around during mini BB tomorrow, I know I won't wait for 1/2 price sale. xD Happy breeding everyone!

5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks racheliz for doing the calculations and making our work easier. :)

sanddollar15, Nala777 and RowSie like this.
  6. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

I'm in. Thanks racheliz for starting the thread. :)

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks racheliz and WorkingHard for your numbers! I now have my CR up and running and am done with the event!:music:
    Good luck everyone I hope you reach your goals. No good skips on my farm! lol:pxD

12ss12, mika-1986 and Nala777 like this.
  8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you Racheliz for doing the number crunching. ;)
    I already had my Loveshack filled with Mammals, Birds and - :wuerg: - Reptiles (couldn't distinguish between the little icons!) but I managed to finish the event in a couple of hours, no extra Badges so result! :music:
    No big skips but did get the last Pegahorn from Knight Horses to I could breed a Pegasus - first ever! :inlove:
    I was hoping to finish one (or more) of the breeding FSQs but no luck - just moved some a lot nearer! :D
    Hope you all had/have better skips than me! xD

spotsbox, Brookeham, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  10. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

Yay! ***Happy Discount Day*** has been announced:

Starts: Sunday, 9th of January at 10:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Monday, 10th of January at 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

and will share Baby Boom on Sunday until 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

Happy breeding! :D

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

You know I wasn't going to wait for Sunday's discount day... All three participating farms have finished the event and have the cloud row up and running.

I just realized that now is a great time to do the following:

A) Put out your wonder stables and trees.
    B) Put out your secret eggs that can't go on the giver fields (the ones that harvest in an hour).
    C) Have "Theme Days" on your farm! All the fields have the same type of crop on them and you use the appropriate diamond slot buff to increase the harvest: Paradise garland for flowers, Hibiscus jam for vegetables, Chocolate croissant for grains, and Tropic colada for other crops. In addition, if you have them there are cloud rows that offer extra harvest and shorten grow times. And then there's the silver buffs that shorten grow time. If you've got 'em now is the time to use them!

Sue46, spotsbox, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You can place Mysterious Egg seedlings on Castaway coast and Lighthouse

13. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

This is an extremely sensible idea, thanks! I will not read so much into your name!
    (not that I Ever did...;))

Sue46, spotsbox, 12ss12 and 1 other person like this.
  14. 12ss12

Waiting for the discount event to finish this event.;)

Just you wait ! xDxDxDxD

[​IMG]

15. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

Wow!!! @12ss12 That picture - this is from a favorite cartoon of my childhood!!! I had no clue it is known anywhere else besides country of origin!

16. 12ss12

Still waiting for the 1 PF event to breed. My ! My ! I am becoming very patient now a days.

Wow. It was also my favourite cartoon. :D They were show here in India. I enjoyed those cartoons very much. Yesterday after posting this, I went and saw one of the just you wait cartoon. :pxD

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.