Rating Renzo's games...

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Greek-Guy, Jan 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

Hello guys. After years of playing Renzo's mini-games, I decided to make a list from worst game to best, based on my experience. You can write your own list down in the comments, I can't wait to listen to your experiences with the game!

#4 Loot Shoot
    Usual earnings: 1 chip

Yeap, I was sure I would this one in last place. It's literally a game based on luck. On normal mode (1 ticket), there is only 33% change to NOT get a single chip as a reward. To get more than 3 chips, you need to be in the lucky 11,11% of people to achieve it! Even if you spend 2 tickets for the second mode, you still have a big 50% chance of getting only one chip, and 25% for 3 chips.
    Plus, we don't know if the game is indeed fully luck-based.

Of course, there are some very high prices, but they are extremely hard to get. In my opinion, this game is for people who don't really care about Renzo's Fair and want to "waste" their tickets in an easy way.

#3 Bean The Mole

Usual earnings: 4 chips

I have played this a few times over the years. Most of the time I didn't pass the 4-chips limit. The penalties are just too many. You lose points by hitting a bunny, by hitting in a random place, and by missing a mole. But the worst part of this mini-game is that the number of moles varies in each round. There are some rounds where I literally sit and wait for a mole to appear, while in others I don't have enough time to take a breath. It's a no-no for me.

#2 Ballon Burst

Usual earnings: 8 chips

It's an improved version of Bean The Mole. Same rules, same penalties. Weirdly enough, I have got some high scores in this one, and I play it when I'm in the mood for some action. Also, I noticed it has higher rewards than the others games, which are possible to get if you are fast enough. Unfortunately, the balloon count varies in each turn, like the mole game. Also, sometimes I press to shoot a balloon but it doesn't shoot, so I lose a balloon for nothing. It might be a bug from my mouse, to be honest.

#1 Mach-O-Meter

Usual earnings: 15 chips

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the mini-game I play 90% of the time. It's easy, fast, and is based solely on your abilities. Sometimes, I also get 9 or 20 chips. For me, it's a reliable way to get a big amount of chips at each carnival. And after some practice, you nail it every time.

What's your favorite mini-game in Renzo's Carnvival??

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    FrootloopGrove and Brookeham like this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Balloon Bust is my favorite. It varies, what I get. Usually it is something between 10 and 20, sometimes even better, sometimes worse. Sometimes there is just a some chips. I've noticed that sometimes game does not register my shoot at all. If you balloon breaks just before your shot, you miss and points are low. It is important to hit every time you shoot, it does not matter if you skip balloons, it does not affect as much as in mole game to final result.

Greek-Guy likes this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Balloon Bust is my favorite, but the Mach-O-Meter pays out better when I play it. At least, it does on my computer versus a rented laptop while mine is in the shop. :(

Greek-Guy likes this.
  4. Greek-Guy

Balloon Bust is fun but as -Päärynä11 said, the bugs are abundant there. Sometimes, you have to pick good results over fun. And Mach-O-Meter gives the best results as everyone points out.

5. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Mach-O-Meter for me every time. I don't react very fast to the shooting games but with Mach-O-Meter I can hold the hammer with the mouse till it gets to the middle - I am not saying I always get the best score though.

Greek-Guy and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

For Renzo chips, Balloons are my best game, but there is so much clicking involved that after a few games, my hand hurts. I can consistently get 20 chips. I did better when I was able to use Mom's touch screen laptop;) Some games, it is glitchy and doesn't register my clicks and then the balloon pops on its own without credit, but to be fair, there have also been times when I clicked and missed but it also didn't count:D so I guess it all works out:music:

After I have done as many balloon games as my hand can tolerate, I switch to Mach O meter, but I only get about half as many chips.

7. Greek-Guy

You can get some rest and not play all the rounds in a row. It's better than "wasting" a number of your tickets on a game you can't earn as many chips as your first option. -.-

8. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

macho-o-meter every time.
    consistently get 15 to 20 coins.
    top score 29,800....going to get perfect 10's three times in a row even if it kills mexD

Greek-Guy likes this.
  9. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

Definitely popping bubbles is my game 8) I'm super fast and I can get great scores in a row :D
    between 20-26

How can I add an image to this part?

Greek-Guy likes this.
  10. xiop

xiop Active Author

So previously I prefered the Mach-O-Meter, getting between 15-20 chips every time; however, since I changed my laptop to this one that I can rotate and use as a tablet the Ballon Burst has been working wonders for me, getting between 20-26 chips in every game. Strong internet connection so it doesn't glitch and making sure to never miss a balloon or shoot at empty space and I'll be getting amazing numbers!

11. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

yeap, yeap, Balloon Pop if I have a touch screen and Mach-O-Meter if not.

chocomallow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.