Real Deal on Price Setting

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by farmer_broke, Jun 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Please give us the truth regarding setting the market price when listing.
    Are you aware of the problem or do you need assistance?

broke

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello farmer_broke,

There was an earlier issue with listing prices that have since been resolved. Can you provide details of the issues you are having when listing goods.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Hello shooger.sweet!
    Think about you nearly each day. shooger the owl on the broke farm is always keeping an eye on things.

Not to list price setting.
    Hopefully it is easy to explain the obvious. This farm is on market 40. Simply open crops for instance and scan the prices. You will see an overwhelming number of offers listed with .00 in the cents column. This is the result. A farmer is unable to set a price say of 2.22 for instance.

Unless I have missed an announcement regarding no further cents in prices then there is an issue of concern.

My farm is always broke. I am trying to make a few cents but the matter does not make sense.

Howz about a juicy compensation package for all the En Forum farms?

Oh well, I'm broke and need cents. Please help me to make sense of this.

---- edit -----

I notice others are on the cents trying to make sense.
    Please take me out of the mix
    thank you
    no further questions
    you may close this thread at your convenience
    happy farming
    and please don't forget about the juicy compensation package

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Yes, there is an issue regarding adjusting the decimal (cents) in market pricing. The Team is aware of the issue and once we receive further information, we will let you know.

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome. No further questions. Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.