Red/Green Light Game 1

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Jun 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Rules are... POST ONCE A DAY!!

Object: You post saying Green Light.

I come in and say Red Light! Your 24 (POST ONCE A DAY RULE) timer wherever it is at. Goes to zero (Meaning your 24 hrs is up you post again.) ONLY when I say Red Light.

Disclaimer: 24 hours in a day. If you pick same time everyday. You nothing to worry about. I will give a 4 hour window.. I do strongly ask you not abuse it. 23 hours and 30 minutes is perfect if you are always here..

This is like a point game.. I am not using points... I will be watching times of posts and I am sure others will too.(To win better prizes, yes others be watching you).. 23.5 to 24 hours.. you will not lose any points... 23.5 to 20 hours.. yes you will lose if you make a habit of it only... 1 or 3 times maybe 5.. you ok.. anything more... it will take away your winnings..PERIOD.

Bonus Reward: HMF=ppl TF wins A neon pen i can make.(mostly within the game options of making pens.... now I am short on animals... but if a winner is made here, we will chat on this..)

Fail Safe Math( IRLx?-PP )

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    007Farming, Arielh and SahraB like this.
  2. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum Apprentice

At this time questions only. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    007Farming likes this.
  3. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

If no one has questions then I say what are we waiting for?

007Farming likes this.
  4. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Green-lightxD

Jazac likes this.
  5. baw815

baw815 Forum General

green-light :p

Jazac likes this.
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Green light

Jazac likes this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  8. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok I am here checking times of post.. I am watching ;)

Ya know... there is also something else i could do... I wonder what it is... Oh wait. I smell coffee...xDxD

9. puppiesnponies

Green light

Jazac likes this.
  10. illy1996

Green Light (sorry, bit late!)

Jazac likes this.
  11. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  12. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

13. baw815Jr

baw815Jr Forum Greenhorn

green light

Jazac likes this.
  14. puppiesnponies

Green light

Jazac likes this.
  15. illy1996

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  16. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  17. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Green Light.

Jazac likes this.
  18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

19. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Green light

Jazac likes this.
  20. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

RED LIGHT!!!!!

All Timers has reset.....

@illy1996 I understand maybe you came in late on post number 10. But when you posted on post number 15 it has been 4 hours and 15 minutes before your 24 hours was up on post 10. Your first post on post number 7 was at 3:30 pm. So if you was trying to post same time everyday you posted also early for your post on post number 15 at 12:49 pm. Just so you know and are aware of this.

Now although I can mess up on times... I am sure you or and others can double check my math. At same time, DO NOT WORRY. You are still safe. But as long as I am correct. Please keep times close to 24 hours as you can.. Those times I have in my first post is safe without any warnings or anything... Keep it within 30 minutes of your last post and all is GREAT. Thank you and everyone else for understanding how we all can mess up or and forget.

If one post at 3:15 pm and next day comes and post at 2:45 pm that is a safe call it is 30 minutes before their timer ran out. If posted anytime after 3:15 pm all is good as it will be 24 hours plus. But also you must use your last post for your 24 hour timer. If you slip and came in late and do not want to wait one day to post safe then go ahead and post. But remember if you happen to keep doing it. It will count and hurt you. We all slip up. We all forget or get tied up with real life and this game with events. Just be careful Thank you everyone.

DO NOT FORGET....I did say Red Light ALL TIMERS has been reset for Everyone.

007Farming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.