Red Hot Air Airplane Balloon with Waving Pig

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by TootsLittleCutie, May 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TootsLittleCutie

TootsLittleCutie Someday Author

Does anyone know what it means when the red airplane hot air balloon start flying over my fields with the pig waving like he/she is trying to get my attention and make an announcement of warn me about something? It gets closer to the front of the screen and get really big.

Please let me know.

Thanks

2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

It means one of your neighbors just sent you good wishes via a "Suzy's Post". Read the message in the banner

AMN50 likes this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Sorry to disagree Banjoman but this is the animation of the "Aircraft", an item won in an event not so long ago. You can turn off the animation if you wish. Go to the middle icon at the top right of your page, then click on the third icon on the left to alter your settings. ;)
    A Suzi Post drags a banner across the page with the message already visible. :)

AMN50 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes illy it is from the 1x1 giver called as you said, "Aircraft"! I put mine in the park and the "Hot Air balloon" floats across the park!
    Personally I think it is funny and cute as it is in the park and not on any of my fields!;)

Cassie101 likes this.
  5. TootsLittleCutie

TootsLittleCutie Someday Author

Thanks All! Didn't want to miss an opportunity! I see you all have your User IDs listed...am I supposed to include that when I post?

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Only when asking something in the "Help" section. A Mod will need your User ID to check your account/game. :)
    We include our ID as it saves us adding it if it's needed. :D

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. cats50

cats50 Regular

Could someone please tell me how to do this? I have played for years and still don't know. Thanks

Edit: Guess I found and didn't realize it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.