Redeem

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Floridasolve, Jun 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

I am on the second pattern & completed it & the redeem button will show green but when I go to click on it - it won't let me redeem it. I don't want to go to the next pattern until I get this one redeemed. Thx, Floridasolve 1404513

Never mind - I cleared cache etc & it worked this time so please ignore my request.
    Thx

W-edit: double postings merged.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 25, 2022
  2. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hi Floridasolve,

It's nice to hear you found a way to solve the issue on your own and you were able to redeem the pattern reward.

Can I assist you further?

3. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Hi Floridasolve,
    I've been having issues with redeeming patterns too. I've found that if I still had the last lantern I donated to selected it wouldn't let me redeem the pattern. I advise in future selecting any lantern and then deselecting it by clicking on it again, you -should- then be able to redeem the pattern. Everything has to be right, though, this event is always a little touchy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.