Replenishing Sold Out Crops Before Deadlines

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by TootsLittleCutie, Jun 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TootsLittleCutie

TootsLittleCutie Someday Author

Is it possible to replenish sold out crops before I reach the Season quest deadline? And, where can I find exactly how long is takes to gain access to more of that crop after it has been sold out?

2. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

If you are completely out of an event crop, you will be replenished with 5 seeds when the system checks about every 5 hours. If you are out of main farming crops, you can buy a limited number per day in the seed shop, (access from the orange shopping basket on the lower left of your farm screen). Click on the seed shop, then click on the wheat sheaf emblem. Then page through to the seeds you want. This refreshes once per day at rollover. You can also buy from the market if anyone has put up those crops up for sale. Full moon crops are not available in this method.
    Hope this helps.
    Next time, you can ask in the Help section for faster response. (Newbie section would be a good place to go.)

Willow likes this.
  3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Do you mean the sold out limit in the seed shop? No, you can't replenish it faster than 24 hours. But you can buy more crops at the market.

007Farming likes this.
  4. TootsLittleCutie

TootsLittleCutie Someday Author

OK, that's what I thought...So it would be smart to try to keep a supply of over at least 120 of any given crop... Thanks!

5. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Once you've been here for a while, you might want to up that minimum. Some of the Farmer's Society Quests can burn through 1000 items in three easy steps. Plus, it's a way to earn more EP to help you level up. :)

Willow likes this.
  6. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Really up that minimum! :p It may take awhile to accomplish, but I would suggest to aim for 2000 to 5000 of each. rivak is correct on how fast you can burn through crops in Quests; plus those pesky event donations!

7. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

If you're regularly growing crops you'll easily have a store of over 120 at any given time. I wouldn't advise solely relying on purchasing in the shop.

8. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Right now I'm in the process of building a minimum of 3000 on all my crops. I bought the Magic Cloud Row that gives me a CAC every two days, and I keep using it. It's been a big help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.