Reporting a bug

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by xiop, Mar 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xiop

xiop Active Author

Good evening Mods, I hope you are well.
    I'm just writing this to report a couple of bugs I noticed, you might be aware of them already, to be honest.
    So I had a couple of macadamia trees XL upgrades (not sure if relevant) and tried to put them on top of my existing trees and because I had SSG and Mulch on them a pop-up warning came up to say that applying the upgrades would void my mulch, the problem is even if I clicked to accept and continue it just wouldn't add the upgrades at all and they would continue in my inventory. The solutions I found were to add the upgrades through the assistant builder or remove the tree, add the base with no mulch and then add the upgrade. It isn't a big problem as it didn't disrupt my gaming but obviously if I am just trying to add upgrades and understand my fertilizers will be voided then it should allow me to go through with it. I tried the same with an ebony tree upgrade and it actually added the one upgrade I had but then had that same upgrade in red as if I was to add it on to the field (but I only had one I already added so it just froze with that red highlighted upgrade as my mouse, I shut the game down and back on and it's fine).
    The other irrelevant annoying bug that I feel was already mentioned is the deco item "Baking Stories" it has the four animals in the middle that are meant to be surrounded by water and it is a 2x2 but on mine the water hasn't been seen for months, so it actually looks like a 1x1 but still takes all the space, could the pool graphic be rectified, please?

Thank you for your help, as always! Please feel free to close this thread, it's intended only to pass feedback that could be passed onto developers as it should be a quick fix, or added to the list!

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello xiop,

Thank you for reporting the bugs. I will pass them onto the Game Team to ensure they are aware of them.

~closing as requested~

xiop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.