Feedback Return to the Temple of Serpents

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 21, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bahalayersep2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Return to the Temple of Serpents" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Ouh My... One Piccolo Box - Last part of the Event and "some little amount" of Drops in this type of event "in the middle"... to get CloudRow... 810 drops and to get that 1 Piccolo => 2x 810 drops, get 163 from Ixoras.

If only doing Ixoras, not event plants, still not enough to get all the prices. Yes "nothing to do" and 3 times Farm Playfield in use, using under 500 SG and doing some FSQ-stuff.

Pre-value of this is: 1/10 points.

p.s. I know, nobody and anybody "put me to do this", but still not good, still not good and "I have to" because "nothing to do"... :9

howk01, upa70, Tarsis63 and 3 others like this.
  3. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

Just ridiculous. I have harvested a field of 4hr crop and got 13 drops.... How am I supposed to complete this event, it's not enough to complete even have of it for a CR. BP is trying to squeeze some money from us to buy drops or green water because without that you cannot accomplish anything. And Farmerama is advertised as a FREE game. I'm disgusted.

howk01, Meggan2010 and Sue46 like this.
  4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

pretty much impossible to complete given the time frame and crop growing time......unless you nuke every sowing with green gunk, water & manure.
    cloud row is achievable, now up and running....as for the rest of the event...stopping here. do not see any point carrying on trying to harvest 4hr crops (i don't have the time to sit in front of my pc all day) just to replicate the givers i have for the cloud row which are now unneeded & waste valuable resources just in the hope of possibly completing and getting a piccolo box.
    -.-

5. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

The drops were really horrible. I don't think I've seen worse drops ever. I wish I had not done this event. Thankfully, I didn't try to do the second half.

6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I never like this kind of event. I did it because the CR is worth it, and because it was on Baha, but I was only aiming for the first half anyway. What is even the point of having the second half? It makes BP look money-grasping. The drop rate was atrocious, it is highly unfair to have such a high drop requirement along with a high crop requirement that makes it nearly impossible to grow any long crops overnight. If we had had access to drops from other fields, this would have been a completely different situation- still wouldn't have tried for the second half but there would have been much less grumbling. I did, however, appreciate the opportunity for "regular farming" on the mainlands.

howk01, upa70, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  7. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

Yup...I agree with my fellow players...

howk01, upa70 and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Battling to get enough drops
    Very hard with short-timed crops
    event not top-of-the pops
    Maybe it's a clue to stop.
    -.-
    Will I bother to complain?
    It's like I do it again and again
    Something is definitely wrong...

Maybe their ears are painted on!?!
    xD
    If ears were water, they couldn't give a one-legged flea a foot bath...

9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

My thoughts exactly. It is said poets echo the thoughts of the people. You certainly did David, our poet laureate. I exhausted all my SGs & SSGs to get a lead in the event. I even got SGs from FSQ to do the event. But still short of 300 and odd drops. Don't even know whether the prizes are worth the resources and effort. But did it.

howk01 and davidb1yth007 like this.
  10. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I finally finished the first half. I didn't bother with the second. The drop rate is terrible, and I will not use up all my SS &SSG just to try to finish. I got the cloud row that's enough.

howk01 likes this.
  11. howk01

howk01 Padavan

I agree with all the above comments. Worse event ever! Drops were terrible! There is no way anyone can complete this event to the end (piccolo box) without using SG & SSG every harvest. I only did this event because it was on Bahamarama - next time I will not even attempt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.