Feedback Rudolf's Winter Vacation

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,
    breedingjan2023news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Rudolf's Winter Vacation" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  2. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

It is very wrong for BP to promote the Crate O' Buffs II (and Buffs III) as rewards in any event when the graphics are Totally misleading as to our chances of gaining the type of rewards given in the Crate O' Buffs. Unless your main goal is EP driven, then be aware that that is pretty much all you can expect from Crate O' Buffs II and III.

3. RowSie

RowSie Regular

I appreciate a new stable for the final award and I like that the cloud row has a cool-down time of 22 hours (none of that 26 hours-ish nonsense). That said, the orange skateboard and red tortoise upgrades are on the skimpy side...

upa70, kara_cool and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I agree that it is great that the "grand" prize is a new pen and not just the chance of one. To be honest, I probably would have skipped this one if not for the final prize, even though I love breeding events, because I didn't think the rest of the prizes were worth the requirements. Having said that, although the skateboard and tortoise upgrades are not exciting for many higher level players, at least we know what they are - and they're not yellow! :p

I have finished on this farm quite easily, my two other farms have done all the breeding during BB so I just have to see if I have enough animals in stock to finish the event and grab my Firefish.:music:

It was great being able to finish the event so quickly and to be able to claim all the lovely prizes on the day the event starts but this would have been difficult for those who work so hopefully there will be a BB at the weekend (dare I hope, maybe a Happy Discount Day?). :D

For me, this event gets a thumbs up! :inlove:

RowSie, upa70 and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I also am delighted with the prize of a brand new stable! Hope this continues! Agree with everything said above - I try to remember that a lot of players don't have many of the things that us old timers do, and I'm glad to see events that most anyone can do. Appreciate the Discount Day as well!

RowSie likes this.
  6. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

I too was very excited to get the brand-new Fire Fish as my main reward but also didn't think much of the orange skateboard and red tortoise (sorry). I did think the reptile requirements of 900,000 was a little high as we don't yet have that many to choose from and they are mostly long-term pens so are much harder to stock up on.

The BB at the start of the event was nice but I never really get to take advantage of it as it occurs overnight where I live. But the second BB, WOW. Very happy with it going for 36hrs AND including a Happy Discount Day and a Coin Palooza, what a bonus thank you.

Overall a nice event.

TB :inlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.