Sale Offerings Feedback

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by swCactus1, Jul 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

or a suggestion …..

A few days ago, BP offered Level Up Packs. I wanted to buy the Giant, Large, AND medium baskets only to notice that activation commenced immediately upon making the purchase.

BP, you could have added $30 {US} to your coffers from BOTH my swCactus1 AND nwTrout1 farms. Alas, I enriched you ZERO {that's 0} dollars, euros … whatever, instead of $60 in total.

swCactus1
    nwTrout1

2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

YUP...that did me in also...didn't make the purchase for that reason alone-.-

3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I didn't buy any either because of the immediate activation. -.-:(

4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Lol - same here!xD Somehow, they just never do seem to learn:sleepy:....or is that 'listen'...so to speak...:music:

Wow - just think about all the $$$ they've lost over the years over that one little suggestion sooooo many players have made/suggested/asked for/pleaded for/exhorted/kicked feet on the ground/simmered sweetly/said pretty please/.....etc.,etc.,etc.
    Probably could have built their dream house by-the-water-with-yacht-tied-to-their-pier!!xD

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    FrootloopGrove likes this.