Scare Goat and Sneaky Scaregoat EP fluctuations

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BlackMirror13, Mar 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackMirror13

BlackMirror13 Forum Greenhorn

Hi! I have a problem with my Scare Goat and Sneaky Scaregoat decorations that are placed in my Park. For the past few days whenever I took a look at them they kept saying different amounts of EP. From around 2500 to 7500 I had multiple numbers. They both keep fluctuating. I can trace this issue back to when I got my second Scare Goat and then upgraded it during the event.
    My ID is: 55901884
    Thank you for your help!

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BlackMirror13 :)

The amount varies because it depends on the buffs you have active that can increase the EP harvested. The Scare Goat will give you 2400 EP every 10 hours (without any buff active) and the Sneaky Scaregoat 2930 EP every 10 hours (without any buff active). This is the minimum you will get every single time, but depending on the pets, buffs, cloud rows, crafting items you have active when harvesting, the amount can be a lot higher. I hope this helps!

Is there anything else we can assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. BlackMirror13

BlackMirror13 Forum Greenhorn

There is no other problem, thank you for the help!

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are most welcome! Happy farming :) !

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.