"Scorpihome" Weekend Quests 1 -4 - Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Sep 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

"Scorpihome" Weekend Quests 1 -4

FAQ

Scorpihome Quest 1 : 3.9.2021 to 5.9.2021 (Event has Started)
    455,000 EV of Animals or Breeding Animals

40 Salamander
    120 amphibians Badges
    9 applesauces (You will get it as reward while doing the quest)

Scorpihome Quest 2 : 10.9.2021 to 12.9.2021

40 parrot
    120 Bird badges
    9 Mr. Chestnut (You will get it as reward while doing the quest)

Scorpihome Quest 3 : 17.9.2021 to 19.9.2021

40 Scorpions
    110 arthropods Badges
    9 wicker basket (You will get it as reward while doing the quest)

Scorpihome Quest 4 : 24.9.2021 to 26.9.2021
    1705000 EV of Animals or Breeding Animals

Check out for Baby Boom Events & other related mini-events to get skips, save PFs etc.,
    1. Baby Boom Event
    Starts:
    Friday, 3rd of September at 18:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 5th of September at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks One-Two for doing the sums ... again! :inlove:

I thought I would leave my Loveshack filled with a variety of critters after the last half price (breeding) sale - arthropods, birds and ... mammals. No Amphibians! DOH! Oh well, c'est la vie. I'm in for this one, got a shed-load of PF (well enough anyway). I'll wait till tomorrow to start: BB starts just as I stop farming for the day today; I have my slots filled so cannot used Pink Jelly till tomorrow; I can also start with fresh brain - though this may not be as useful as it sounds! :music:
    Have fun all and good luck with those skips and Chocolate drops! :D

Mooboy, spotsbox, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

As a Tree& Animal farmer, I was able to finish this 1st one...but I'm concerned about the next one. Would someone mind double-checking Quest #2 for 'Mr. Chestnut' donations required in total for the last donation? :inlove: It seemed to me that, if one fulfilled all the previous donation requirements, the last donations of 'Mr. Chestnuts' would be one short....???o_O:eek:

spotsbox and 12ss12 like this.
  4. illy1996

I make it 5 short! 13 needed, 9 as prizes. :wuerg:

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

impatiently drumming fingers waiting for baby boom to begin...

Edited to add: Northy messaged me yesterday about the Mr. Chestnut shortage. I was tired and messaged back that I thought the numbers were there, just not easily seen.

But now, upon checking again with moar coffee in me. Uh, we are way short on Mr. Chestnuts - and they aren't in the basket, so buying them is NOT an option. This ought to be interesting. Hoping that the people at BP in charge of this event fix this before it goes live in a week...

6. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Thanks you 'guys'!!
    Sorry, Illy - I forgot to mention that, in the 2nd Quest, in the 2nd donations, one would need to donate only to the 1st donation, and then move on to the next group of donations, thus saving the required number of 'Mr. Chestnuts' for the last donation.
    This was the only way I could see to finish this quest.
    (Can this be done?)
    (Could you check that too, please?:inlove::inlove: I don't want to steer anyone in the wrong dirrection!!):p

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    Mooboy, spotsbox and 12ss12 like this.
  7. 12ss12

The Hungarian Moderator has stated that 2 Mr. Chestnuts in the gold and diamond level of step two has been inserted by mistake in the table. And they have changed their FAQ and published. So its only 9 Mr.Chestnuts.

Soon our FAQ will also be changed, I think.

13-9 = 4, illy. Not 5. :p:)

dumbunny, Mooboy, zerodegrees and 3 others like this.
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Thanks 12/12 & Illy for checking this out and getting it straight!!:D

9. 12ss12

You are welcome farmlily.
    There is also another thing, if you see the animal donation tab, you will find that you can only donate mainland animals in the genreal animals tab. But if you see in the Breeding animals tab, you will find breeding animals from Bahamarama can also be donated.

Finished the first quest. Howmuch ever I tried, I got 1 bagde extra. :pxD

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

To be honest i am wary doing this event, as FAQ is currently confusing, Also the prizes you get in terms of Badges donated it not really appealing as the CR boost EP in stables and Workshops as i do not grow stables or workshops that often:wuerg:

I grow stables more than workshops anyway only time i produce workshops when you can produce them in 9 hours

I am not impress in amount of EP/TEP that Wicker Willow, Chestnut Carving and Apple Gathering Gives :eek:

Since i am making a Killing selling Salamanders, the amount of CC i gain in my market i can buy lots of stuff to fill in those Farm House Orders to get Season Points to gain prizes that way without depleting too many Power Feeds, which will reap me better prizes in terms donating all those Breeding Badges

Only Quest 4 does not require Breeding Badges, I just donate some surplus Breeding Animals with consuming crazy amount of Power Feeds let see how it goes :oops:

farmlily3 and 12ss12 like this.
  11. illy1996

LOL One-Two, you got me. Told you my maths is suspect! xD

Mooboy, farmlily3 and 12ss12 like this.
  12. 12ss12

Mine too. You will laugh if I tell you something. I did the sum several times, both ways - adding 9+4 and then subracting 13-9 to be sure of the answer before posting. Because I didn't want to be wrong. Then finally I went back to the traditional method of counting with the fingers. After 9, ten, elven, twelve and thirteen. Four fingers. So four it is. Then I became very sure and posted. xDxD:p

I am selling salmander and frogs. Got 100% into barn today. Yesterday also won a 100% into barn. So the other event is progressing fine. May be I will finish it today.

spotsbox, Mooboy, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  13. Mooboy

Here is Recap....We were only able to Breed Scorpions to get Amphibians Badges so i only did 20 of them to do Level 2 (Silver)

I intend to Skip Level 4 For Quest 1,2 and 3, not worth consuming hefty amount of Power Feeds for Cloud Row Givers to obtain those Breeding Badges as i not impress with Prizes it is offering this time, I like gifts that has more meaning and purpose for me to Enjoy Farmerama

As i am in Market 15 I brought loads of Cheap Bears, I used these for Breeding Donations for Quest 1, I also going to use more Bear for Breeding Donations for Quest 2 and 3.

Quest 4 is definitely worth doing as you get the Cloud Row, In Quest 1,2 and 3 Can obtain an Additional Cloud Row giver so I would be grateful if anyone would spare

• Apple Gathering
    • Chestnut Carving
    • Wicker Willow
    During next Barter and Trade Event :p, If possible benefiting only Farming Stables and Workshops ;)

In Quest 2 we can only Breed Parrots to get Breeding Badges.....We are limited to what we can Breed during this Event, which is let down as i wanted to work complete breeding Quests, so i be saving my Power Feeds for Discount Day and do massive breeding :p

sanddollar15 likes this.
  14. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Scorpions? Amphibian Badges from Arthropod? I bred a lot of salamanders and some frogs.

Where is said, that we can only breed Parrots? It is Bird badge and there is a lot of different birds to breed.

dumbunny likes this.
  15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I bred frogs and salamanders like there was no tomorrow. Lotsa frogs. Had more of them than salamanders. This was easy peasy, plus the bonus drops for the other event were very helpful. Hoping subsequent installments work out to be just as easy.

Edited on 9/9/2021 to add: Wondering if we will get a baby boom this weekend for the quest?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  16. Eeme01

Eeme01 Forum Apprentice

No Baby Boom during this weekend??? Stable event and happy stable day announced to Monday in Mini events thread.

Edit: Seems to be currently and just not announced :)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  17. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Cr up and running. The final stage of the event was quite an expensive part.-.-

18. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

It sure was, imalattanhalka!!o_O (So glad I'm an Animal/tree farmer!:p)

ç.çiftçi, mika-1986 and Mooboy like this.
  19. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Cr up and running. The final stage of the event was quite an cheap part. ;) Power-feed requirement 0 :p

20. Mooboy

I too got the Cloud Row up and Running, I actually Gained 30 Power Feeds, Make a lovely change not to consume any power feeds at all

I actually donated Animals I brought from the markets, as i try avoid donating Breeding Animals as i find them getting more and more expensive to do

Better value for money donating animals well in my market anyway ;):p

farmlily3 and ç.çiftçi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.