Feedback "Sea you at the Beach" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jun 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Sea you at the Beach" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

Tube drop rate is so poor. I will be lucky to make one float. I enjoyed the first two days of this event. This part of the event is terrible IMO

stacymaya, Erridge, Chloe3456 and 5 others like this.
  3. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

A lot of farmers read the FAQs that the drops would come from the Green Meadow and planted their fields accordingly with this information. Come the beginning of Sea You at the Beach 3... and NO Inner Tube drops from the Green Meadow !!! Instead the drops, and a crappy drop rate at that, came from the Magical Glade. An apology came from our Moderator, but I feel this doesn't assuage my feelings as the Difficulty level was marked "LOW". I shake my head in disbelief.

4. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Half way thru this event and I have not been able to make ONE float. I had plan crops. etc. on my Green Meadow which I believed would yield good drops. And it worked for the tent drops but then I realized I had zero tubes. I had read the FAQ which said drops from Green Meadow only. I realized to late that the FAQ was wrong. All of our players deserve some kind of credit or compensation because of the FAQ error IMO. This quest is a total flop. A waste of time.

stacymaya, Erridge, Chloe3456 and 6 others like this.
  5. flyfree

flyfree Someday Author

i have to agree with you 1msech2006....it is a waste of time....give up ,i am done

6. howk01

howk01 Padavan

I too planted long crops on Green Meadow & only had parasol flowers on Magic Glade resulting in horrible drops. Even resorted to using SG to speed up my crops & only managed to make 3 of the pool floats. I liked the challenge of the different tasks each day but this third day event soured everything for me. Very disappointed.

7. Lily

Lily Forum Greenhorn

Please give more time to finish today's Beach quest
    The FAQ changed after daily quest already started. I did not know FAQ changed in time to fix things.
    Without the upgrade curtain from today's quest the deco item cannot be completed and will give no crate.
    There is no point to do other days if there is no chance to finish. Only 80 tubes in basket for sale. Need to buy several basket to complete today's beach quest if you have not prepared.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  8. -Pameland-

-Pameland- Forum Apprentice

I too read the FAQs and have trees in my Green Meadow, awaiting a reasonable drop rate. Zero drops. Imagine my surprise when I got 23 drops from the Magic Glade from Parasol Flowers! Very disappointed in today's event, Sea You At The Beach 3, especially as it is rated as Difficulty 'Low'.

9. Peanut1492

Peanut1492 Active Author

I agree with everyone here. I have the same problems. If you don't complete every event there is no chance for the main reward. The event is is awful! :(

UPDATE: I finally quit playing this event. I should have listened to everyone else who said it wasn't worth it. Well - it sure wasn't. It was totally RIDICULOUS! It took tons of SG, SSG plus lots of artisan products and a post in the SOS and I still wasn't even close to getting the drops!!!!!! Shame on you BP for doing an event that makes you look like thieves to your loyal players. I think YOU need a time-out.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  10. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I would have gladly participated in all parts of this event if they were not all focussed on the Glade.:(
    I am very glad I opted to skip it - it seems that I have avoided a lot of frustration and stress. :p

11. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I know I'm not the only person who hates it when you make me tear up my glade. There is absolutely no reason for this. There are a lot of other playfields available, including the event playfield!

Speaking of, why on earth don't you use the event playfield for these daily quests? And before someone chimes in and says "well you can't use supergrow/CAC/Items/buffs/etc on the event playfield, well let's just remember that is not some cosmic rule of the universe, that is an artificially imposed restriction made by BP, who also has the power to change it, or to reduce the quest requirements to fit the event playfield restrictions as THEY have set them.

12. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

i am tired of this. i wont play with a timer attached. it is not what a game should be.

13. madbs64

madbs64 Forum Apprentice

Well who ever dreamed up this puppy, must be a wizard, apart from wrong field assigned for drop originally, and now second quest that needs drops to complete in 24 hours , but IMPOSSIBLE unless of course we splash the cash !!! Sorry guys/gals or whatever you designate as , but you need to put a bit more care and thought into these events and quests , rather than trying to rush them out !! This one a total cop out ....................

14. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

I agree with everyone else here. There is no way I can finish the final task today. Super duper short on drops. Why? Because both a new crop and new drop were required for today. I even used one of my go to crops for drops and still couldn't produce enough. I am giving. This is the second time in this quest line I couldn't finish due to new drop requirements.

Honestly I don't mind prepping ahead for the weekly events, But having to plan and strategize EVERY day by for the next day is not FUN!

Please use the event field for these type of quests!

15. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

BP made a big boo boo...not impressed! Missed out on the last step. BP should make it right...
    These types of events should be on the event field...not restricting our farms regular play for extended periods of time. Bp, you created the event field...use it...often.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  16. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I have found this series totally uninteresting; with uninspiring rewards, unfair drop rates and unreasonable donation/valuation of latter stage items. -.-

Un-likely to participate in this type of event in the future; a waste of time.

17. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I agree with most of the comments from the other players. The time to complete the events are crazy. I do have a life outside of this game and the prizes offered were not enough to make me give it up. I don't think this event was well thought out. I will not do another event like this. I am a long term player over 10 years now and i am getting tired of back to back events. You make them so hard that newer players can't get ahead.

18. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I should have gotten the drops using supergrow and keeping 9 howie donuts on the field. These days shouldn't be labeled medium difficulty. Bigpoint selling 200 of these drops as a special package. Why would a person need 150 drops extra ON A SINGLE DAY. I guess I could understand if it was 280BB to finish a multi day event, but not some tiny portion of an event. I hate this event and I won't soon forget it.

19. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.