Season Pass Pre-Season

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by spotsbox, Oct 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Has anyone else figured this out yet? As in, is it active now, what do we do, etc.? I've glanced at the the FAQs (keyword glanced :p ) but haven't had time to read it thoroughly. I'm not sure if we're supposed to start filling orders now, or wait; I don't really understand the whole pre-thing. Anyone else with a better grasp than I, tips would sure be appreciated. :)

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

As far as I understand the only thing you can do now is spend money on the season pass in preparation for the season.

I'll give the season pass a pass :p

3. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thanks Mir, I just haven't had time to try and wrap my silly mind around this one, lol. Think I'll be passing too, especially since I don't have premium and it costs almost twice as much for non-premium players. :(

4. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

pass, pass! Excellent advice Mir!! Let's see what happens in 39 hours!

5. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

From the DE FAQ:

General structure of a season:

Pre-season:
    Access to the seasonal layer will be released. You can already view the rewards and also purchase a Season Pass for additional rewards and benefits.

Season:
    Earn Season Reward Points in quests and events and fulfill farm orders, buy them with Farm Coins at the Shop-O-Rama, or receive them from the Halloween Seasoner.

Once you've got a certain number together, you'll reach a new Season Level (the way you reach a new level on the farm for a given amount of EP) for which there are the appropriate rewards.

Season Pass holders receive additional rewards. You can buy this Season Pass during the pre-season, but also at any time during the season. Once you have acquired it, you can receive all the rewards for the pass, but you will need to pick it up, they will not be automatically credited.

In events or by reaching some reward levels you can also win Season Tokens. This is currency of the Season Event Shop. Here you can exchange the tokens for bonuses.

Post-season:
    All access to the seasonal layer will be switched off, access to farm orders will be grayed out. Season Passes are no longer available.

6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I don't know if I'm going to do it or not. I want to see what the daily events are first.

KaiCat33 and 007Farming like this.
  7. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

What daily events, @rivak?

KaiCat33, Cassie101 and 007Farming like this.
  8. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Looks like a PASS for me, too!!o_O

TOOOOOO much going on just trying to keep up with all the Events - which I am more and more frequently having to PASS on as well!!:sleepy:
    This Farming game is getting too stressful. It would be nice to just be able to concentrate on Farming - much more relaxing, I think!!:)

9. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Not interested.

10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

$$ NO SALE $$

Well, No Sale on this item BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT as an oooooooldddd farmer noooooooww might think:

I might be interested in having a season pass to sell in the market ............ bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha .... sorry for the outburst xD

Why would an ooooold farmer nooooooow think this season pass gimmick is to generate initial response for the real thing? xDxD

Back to stuffin leaves in my pocket.

Good luck with whatever is goin on.

11. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

I am really upset as I donated to the preseason section . Only after doing that did I realize we don't get credit for anything yet.
    happycallie

12. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I was reading the FAQ for the event and saw this:

Season Reward Points can only be gained from Events, Quests or through Daily Tasks during the Season

I'm curious what the daily tasks (not events, sorry!) will be.

swCactus1, KaiCat33 and Cassie101 like this.
  13. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Im guessing they mean the farm orders? They reset each day.

KaiCat33, farmer_broke and Cassie101 like this.
  14. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Me too! Still, don't think this feature will be part of my daily routine! :eek:

15. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm sitting out the season event. I'll check the Farm orders daily and if I have everything one of them asks for I might do it for kicks. So far that's not likely because they keep asking for animals I don't have because I can't make food for them (because those crops are still locked for me) or because they cost too many BB for me to purchase them.

Right now all my spare BB's are going toward power feed, so I can breed a lot of cuckoos this week and try to finish one of those quests. :)

16. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

spots-the-Butterfly :inlove: on the broke farm as always. I'll never forget. And have no worry spots .... your day will soon be on the way on a Wonderful-wilson-Wednesday. I'll be sure to fill your gift box with a team of wilsons.

And I've been a little afraid of those butterflies but you still have a couple of thousand butterfly friends here.

No need for me to even look at whatever folks are doing with the farm house order foolishness. Everyone here has told me enough.

spotsbox, farmerlily22 and KaiCat33 like this.
  17. illy1996

I want to give this a wide berth but decided to "dabble", as I usually do. Although I have done a couple with trees and animals, I have decided to stick to just donating those that only require Tools for the moment. I have an abundance of them and they are only asking small amounts. I am just under halfway through level 2. I will not be buying a Season Pass so I will just see how far I get before the end of the Season or until they are asking unreasonable amounts. :music:

farmerlily22 and swCactus1 like this.
  18. lottie80

lottie80 Forum Apprentice

I have bought the season pass but I don´t know where to find it. I´ve looked in game´s FAQ but can´t find anything about that. Anyone who knows?

19. illy1996

Hi Lottie. I don't think you have to do anything more. If you go into a "Season" building, you'll see them everywhere - they look like scaffolding - your Season Pass side will be accessible. Just a guess. :p

baw815 likes this.
  20. istanboy

istanboy Regular

If a Season Pass is purchased are the rewards that have so far been locked given (I am now on level 15 or something like that), or will only levels that are opened from the time of purchasing the season pass available?
    (I hope that makes sense!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.