SEASON/Season Points

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Mooboy, Sep 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I thought why not start This Thread about Season Window, So we can all share our views, experiences, Tips, Advice and Opinions :p

I am high level Mainland Farmer even at level 222 it takes ages to level up, I do use all my pets, Giver Boosters and Buffs to try gain as much EP as possible

I did had a bash filling out Farm House orders ages ago before Season came about, i did find some of them were hard and expensive to complete but it did give good amount of EP

I find it very laborious working on Farm Society Quests.....Many of them are quiet Ridiculous to complete in terms of Crop donations or lack of newest rare Animals in the Markets, not to mention is very very hard to win Parakeet, Secretary Bird and Road Runner :wuerg: too not mention that we need high number of these to complete Quests asking for these

Taking All this into consideration, Does these Quests really help us level up Main Land Farm in terms of EP per Quest donations

As i want what your views and strategy, Do we need to activate a season pass per Season or only able to gain Season Points during Events :p

As I am aware that Farm House Orders has been revamped to Include Season Points, which certainly help level and gain Season Rewards per Level......These Season Rewards certain helps us give us nice prizes.....which are more relevant to our style of Farming..............

Many Farm Society Quests actually reward us with old wonder trees and stables, which is hardly sough after or in demand to reflect playing Farmerama in 2021.

I have not completed many Farm Quests as i feel the rewards are not worth it in terms of amount of donations to fill Donation requirements per Quest (lets exclude all those Breeding Quests) :p.......There are some Quests worth doing but most of them are the latest or newest Quests which includes more rewarding prizes

My logic dictates that working on Seasons Rewards during Events and Completing those Farm House Orders in the long run is more appealing as we cannot guarantee that any Events are real worth doing as some of them are becoming a bore to do.....Pretty Laborious :p:p

For example we ignore or lose motivation to do events, Instead to Grow stuff to fill those Farm House orders instead to gain Season Rewards......We must do events that reward us with Season Points, not event gives us Season Points :oops:

It is obvious that it is more rewarding to Level up Main Farm than Bahamarama as we can unlock a new crops in the process, which unlock new Quests too

So by all means any input is appreciated.......:D:D:D

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I could care less about leveling on Baha...since reached top (600) eons ago. I wish BP would give some attention to making new levels for Baha b/c its super boring now!:sleepy:
    I do value leveling up on the Main due to reasons you gave(new crops).:music: Yes, with each level it does almost seem impossible the amount of eps to attain the next level. Some of this year's events have bumped up weekly or daily eps to aid in leveling...as well as season points and fulfilling FHO's.

davidb1yth007 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Seasons are doable without season pass, but it means donations to buyers. I'm still looking for how much donations must be done just to get level 39 done before end of season. I hope I make it, Sonny Swallow for after season and rare tree/stable. This time I am not so much for Sonny, but I do not have Baojum tree. So level 39 is my goal.

Does seasons help with leveling up? I would say, they are like bucketful in sea, not just a drop :p Goblet gives nice bonus after all upgrades.

I am a fool, who makes events and slowly also FSQ. Nowadays I look time I have to grow and what +1's from cloudrows I can use after that time to choose, what I plant. Some FSQ will get them in some stage.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

i search through the farmers society quests to find the one with rewards of wonder stables & trees, harvester coupons (always handy to have) spins, farmers coins to spend in shop-a-rama or rare trees/stables as rewards.
    lots of quests ask for ridiculous amounts of goods to complete...for paltry rewards.
    as for season rewards, never used to bother but am right into it now.:)
    i always check before the season starts at the rewards. if the rewards are things i do not have tree/stable (usually lvl 39) then i will purchase the season pass. if there is nothing worth wining i do not purchase the season pass. it is perfectly doable to get to lvl 40 without the season pass and i regularly fulfill lvl 40 several times without really trying (lvl40 can be repeated 9 times).
    admittedly the rewards given per item from the customers for their orders is nothing near what you would get for the same items at the marketplace but you get the season points and a crate o' for completing all of each single customers orders. these crates can provide great rewards themselves.
    the other bonus to the season rewards is that lvl 39 offers a season souvenir that enhances your basic yearly souvenir plus provides a extra bonus that runs for about 1 week after the season finishes....win win in my eyes.
    so, in summary, look at the season rewards and decide for yourself whether they are worthwhile of your efforts...if not dont bother and wait to see what next season has to offer.
    ;)

5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I do the order that asks for tools, and the two Baha crop guys, every day. This usually gets me, along with some points from events, enough season tokens to get the extra crop bonus, and to level 20 or so, without any real effort. I do FSQs that offer PF first, as my present quest is to build pink production pens for every available animal - I have all but three on the mainland, and all but one on Baha! then I pick a couple of those to work on, slowly. Never do the breeding ones past the PF levels :) Product ones I tend to do silver on as quickly as I can, then keep the last level for when I need Machinery! Leveling up is fun, but not a huge goal - it will happen when it happens. I've been playing Farmerama for ten years, and it's a hobby at this point, not a game, so it's not like I'm aiming to "finish" it. Three months ago I achieved 10000 of every crop, and I generally grow to maintain that. I skip events that don't thrill me, or ones, like the present one, where the mini game is just too time consuming. I work for myself, which is more than a full time job, and we just started a new business doing custom wood burnings, signs and art and stuff. The specialty is taking a photograph and turning it into a wood burning. My guy does the art - he has done motorcycles, horses jumping and in rodeo sports, street scenes, houses and he just did, for my father's birthday present, two classic cars. It is tons of fun, but also a LOT of work, and even though I don't do the art part, I'm handling all the marketing stuff and putting stuff on the website and all the social media that we employ - so I don't always have time to do as much farming! After so long in the game I have learned one thing - all things will come along eventually. So many trees and stables, I lamented that I didn't have one, and now I have thirty. The very best thing about Farmerama - there are so many different strategies, all of which can be fun if that's the style you choose to play. I am leary of anything that we are expected to pay for! It's just how I was raised. I will occasionally spend money to get something I really want - but I have to really want it.

farmlily3 and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.