Seasons end..

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jul 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Hi guys, I am going to be 50 points short on the next level when this thing ends in 10 hours.
    Any thoughts? My farm orders are completed. Ta

Lyddy likes this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Have you purchased all the available season points from the shop-o-rama?

ctindaldavies and Lyddy like this.
  3. ctindaldavies

Yes, all that I can. I thought the weekly quick pack might be available, but I cant find it.

Lyddy likes this.
  4. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

I learned from previous Season to keep a tab of the total daily pts obtained via orders and daily bonus reward pts. So this round I stopped filling orders yesterday so I would not fall short to fill up the level bar. Note-taking has been really beneficial for me as I progress in this game.
    Pity Pool Shark Stories does not offer Season Pts, otherwise you have had enough for that last little bit of pts.
    I think the Weekly Pack offer has been and gone, not sure another would be available at the last minute, check Mini-Event announcement, who knows, might get lucky there!

ctindaldavies likes this.
  5. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Try clicking on the + sign at the end of the points bar. Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not

ctindaldavies likes this.
  6. ctindaldavies

The + sign is greyed out, so not available. It's fine, I will make it by 26 points when the season pass resets in 5 hours. I had forgotten 2 of Brittany Sparagus's orders because I don't do hers if I have to go buy items. But I went to Market and it will be fine. So I will make level 32, not bad considering I came in 11 days after the start.

Thanks Squiggle and Lyddy

*edit*

@Lyddy, note taking? Gosh I can't even work out what to have for breakfast today. Actually, your notes remind me of ~Dink~ (RIP). She used to have books of notes, who gifted what when, what she gifted back, scores of notes on everything and that was before we had baha etc.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Lyddy likes this.
  7. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I don't do the Seasons any more. I'm focused on the quests to try and open Baha and Moonlight areas. Plus the occasional event that doesn't require special crops or takes place on the event playfield, like the pool shark event. :)

Lyddy likes this.
  8. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

@ctindaldavies Hope you managed to level up in the last minute in Beach Season.
    With my notes I don't keep anything that's 3 days old, once the event is over, those notes are trashed too.

I remember my very first Season, joined in the fun about a quarter of the way into the progress, about half of the way realized I can buy the 2nd reward tiers, only managed to upgrade the Lighthouse to a 75% EP bonus level, I think the max EP was 200% or over.

I have a similar plan as rivak, apart from concentrating fully on the Confectionery presently, also focusing on unlocking lands on Baha and Moonlight.

I have a strong inclination to give the next Season a miss, so I can potter on my virtual farm in a more relaxed manner for a while.

9. ctindaldavies

Boy did I miss this. Lighthouse? Off to do more reading :)

10. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

@ctindaldavies A lighthouse was booked to farmers in the Season that was two or three or even four seasons before the Beach Season just gone. I started farming around mid-April-ish, just over three months ago. Hope this helps with the timeline for locating that Lighthouse FAQ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.