Seasons Magic Stalk Row I Souvenier items

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Floridasolve, Jun 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Would you please ck & see if I have the items needed for the Seasons Magic Stalk Row and where they are - I only found one - Thank you, 1404513 Floridasolve

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Floridasolve,

I can find no logs that you earnt the other Seasonal Souvenirs that are required for the 2021 Cloudrow, only the Poltergeist Souvenir you have already placed on the cloudrow .

Can I assist you further?

3. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

How were they earned - I don't remember them at all. Is there a way to get them now?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

They were earned if you reached level 39 of the relevant Season rewards. At this stage, they are not available. Hopefully they will be available at some stage.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Why would they give a cloud row that probably a lot of us can't use? It's annoying to say the least. But there is nothing else you can do - thx for letting me know.

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The thought behind the row is to give players a place to put their souvenir givers much like the cloud rows given for the daily login bonus givers from Fuzzles. I'm sorry you are frustrated by the lack of givers, and I encourage you to post your thoughts in the feedback thread so we can pass it on to the Team.

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.