Seasons Magic Stalk Row I

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Floridasolve, Jun 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

I cannot find most of the "souvenier" items - Is there a way for you to check & see if I have them or let me know how to get them. I'm not sure if maybe I already placed these items on other cloud rows - We need a search button for the cloud rows. And if we didn't have the items why didn't it say what we had to have in order to put on the cloud row that I paid for with BB?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Floridasolve :)

You are welcome to post your suggestion for search button in the appropriate Feedback thread: Games and Features or Player Suggestions. We can forward your ideas to the Team.

The cloud row can be purchased with Farm Coins, not Barnyard Bills and announced here tells which souvenir items are needed to fill the row. They are from 2021 Seasons.

If you will post in Technical Issues the specific souvenirs you are looking for along with your game ID#, we can check your account and help you find them.

May I assist you further?

3. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Thank you. No - I'll post in the appropriate places

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~closing as gone to Tech~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.