Secret Pond

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Starts: Wednesday, 14th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Ends: Tuesday, 4th of May at 14:00 CEST

FAQ

There will be 3 special drop items required:

Tomato Token
    [​IMG]
    These drops can be earned in the A Tomato's Quest V2 Event.

Stargazing Token
    [​IMG]

These drops can be earned in the Under a Canopy of Stars Event.

Race Token
    [​IMG]

These drops can be earned in the Aces High Event.

Event Item: Rare Pearl
    [​IMG]

You have a chance to receive the Rare Pearl with each lootable reward when fishing.

Unlock the Special Bubbles to receive 1 x Angler Voucher. [​IMG]
    Once collected, a countdown timer begins. They can be harvested every 23 hours.
    Use the Angler Vouchers to purchase Lures or Crate O' Lures in the Event Shop.

Total Requirements:
    1 x Bear
    15 x Rare Pearls
    6 x Tomato Token
    6 x Stargazing Token
    6 x Race Token

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks WisomTree for starting this thread. I'm in to as far as I can go, looks fun but let's hope the random element Good Fairy is with us all! :inlove:

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Just need a strategy to help me remember to collect voucher every 23 hours:pxD I wish it was 20 hours instead to give a little more 'wiggle' room:music: as it is hard (for me) to be on the farm at that specific time. o_O

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you WisdomTree for starting the thread. I will attempt to do this event as it is fun BUT like illy pointed out it is random sooo
    I do the event with that mind set!:p Good Luck and Happy fishing to all!;)

Willow likes this.
  5. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

To have a chance in this event we need to do three seperate events which all need to be fully completed in a predeterment order.

Nah, not worth a bear.

Fellow farmers: stay safe, take care & keep smiling!

6. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I almost forgot to start this event. And after I started it, I took a while, before I realized I do not need to wait 23 hours to get first vouchers :oops:

7. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

All that supreme waiting and the way it's not visible anywhere but the event clock makes this the Number One Forgetting Event.

8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Anyone get pearls from fishing so far? I haven't on any of my 3 farms. Last time we had this event, the pearls weren't THIS elusive...

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

LOL! Dumbunny! I don't even know where the Pearls are supposed to come from! :wuerg:
    I have managed three fishing "expeditions" and won the Marlin twice - don't know what I got but it definitely wasn't Pearls!xD

Now I am trying to hang on to my four daily vouchers to see if I can eek out some extra fishing games. Patience isn't my strong point. :cry:

Sue46, Clashstrummer and Brookeham like this.
  10. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

Pearls are supposed to be prizes won from the "fishes"...so far my farms are getting lots of crates, no pearls. I'm trying to wait and be able to purchase the "L" sized crate of lures. But, honestly, it's hard and there is a chance for a fancy lure from the "S" sized crate.

Sue46 and Clashstrummer like this.
  11. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I won 6 pearls in my first attempt. My later attempts were unsuccessful.

Sue46, sanddollar15 and Clashstrummer like this.
  12. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

No pearls so far, and very little fishing to be honest. The S crates are issuing the 1 plain boring lure which I could have bought for 1 voucher, not the 2 it is costing for the crate. That gamble isn't working. Off to try my hand again.....nope nothing. At least this time if you win a pearl it is 6 of them at once.

13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I redmeed nearly 6 vouchers but so far unable to find any lure to do fishing. What am I missing ?

edit.

Got it. I have buy the lures with vouchers. ;):p

14. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I just used my saved up vouchers, all 4 of them, to buy S crates and got exactly 4 regular lures. -.- I won't take that route again.
    I have no pearls and at this rate no crates. What is the point of this again?

BlackCaviar, davidb1yth007 and Sue46 like this.
  15. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I opened a bunch of fish crates, mostly won from this event, and a little over half turned into fish-food!
    Isn't that what gangsters turned you into if you upset them? :wuerg:xD
    Most of the rest were products of some description. Underwhelming...o_O

Edit: We have two MMania's this month. If we put out our grave candle trees with suzy's turbomulch, they will be ready for the next Moonlight Mania in 9 days and 9 hours.
    Edit II: thanks Mooboy! (and now it's too late!):sleepy:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    imalattanhalka and BlackCaviar like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I get the crates of fish from cloud rows and givers mostly. I have so many of them...I try to open them once a month. This last go round, sewinglady's farm got about 500 fish food. Now I know why you can't give away fish food on the market.

I still have yet to win any pearls on any of my participating farms.

Mooboy and davidb1yth007 like this.
  17. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I purchased one crate L for 7 vouchers. On opening it I got 1 premium lure which costs only 3 vouchers.:p

Mooboy and davidb1yth007 like this.
  18. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Caught a marlin with a deluxe lure on one of my side farms. :music:

[​IMG]

o_O:eek:

[​IMG]

:inlove:

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

THIS farm finally got pearls! So they are out there... Dang near fell outta my chair when they came up as a prize just now. Now to figure out what the secret is so the other two farms maybe can get enough for the cloud row before this whole thing is over.

PS - DO NOT! I repeat, DO NOT waste your vouchers on the large crate of lures. And SAVE UP YOUR VOUCHERS or rather, your crates, until you can open 10 or more. I'm serious here...you'll get a better rate of return opening lots of crates all at once. Of course, this can backfire in the case of 500 fish food (although the good news is that farm will never need to mill fish food ever again), but since the inception of the crates, I have discovered that saving them up and opening a bunch all at once will likely reward you with at least one or two of the more rare items available in that particular crate. Opening up just one or two - you're going to be disappointed.

20. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I totally agree. In my experience, it is worth waiting and opening a bunch of crates to increase the chances of obtaining rare items.
    And I have the cloud row to prove it!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.