Selling objects we don't use !!!

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by 2brah2m, Jan 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 2brah2m

2brah2m Forum Greenhorn

There are shelters, trees and improvements in my warehouse that I don't use many. When I first started the game, we were able to sell them in the game, but later this feature was deleted. My warehouse, like a dumpster, would be great if this feature came back and I sold the items I couldn't use and the ugliness in the warehouse was gone. For example, it would be nice if we had a junkyard in the city square and sold the items you did not use.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    LillyMae2016, SahraB and Jazac like this.
  2. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Junkyard in the city... never thought of it like that... Yes we need one.. But instead of it being called a junkyard, how about a recycle center..?

Although there is least one thread (if not many, just cant think of it at the moment) like this one. Yes I agree we need to get rid of unwanted/needed items we no longer want/need. Also maybe if we are able to.. not like many people will want such items.. but if they are gift able, trade them at G&T time.

there is a saying... one mans trash is another man treasure..;)

AMN50 and 2brah2m like this.
  3. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Could call it a Flea Market

purplebeet and AMN50 like this.
  4. 2brah2m

2brah2m Forum Greenhorn

I really want this, do you think it is done?

Last edited by moderator: Feb 11, 2020
    AMN50 likes this.
  5. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

How about an auction house in the city? My storage is so full it takes me a long time to find something I want. It takes so long to find items in my storage that I sometimes forget what I am looking for. I also like the junk yard idea.............I could put alllll my junk there and if I needed it again I could just go to the junk yard to look for what I need.............But.......with my memory I would probably forget what I am looking for...

AMN50 likes this.