Send Multiple Messages.

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by 1Kay58, Dec 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

There should be a way players could send multiple messages to their neighbors to ask for specific gifts and other things. The way it is now, it makes it to hard to contact all of my neighbors when I need to.

User: 1Kay58
    ID: 54952814

2. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I agree, then also you can only send like 10. I would like a CC option in the message system.

Nala777, purplebeet and 1Kay58 like this.
  3. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

I thought I replied to this the other day. I totally agree, when I want to send messages to my friends 10 are not enough, makes it a real pain! What do you mean CC? Carbon copy or country coins? LOL

purplebeet and Nala777 like this.
  4. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Now I can't even copy and paste when I want to send something to my neighbors. Obviously there has to be safeguards to prevent spam.

1Kay58 likes this.
  5. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

I don't understand why you can't copy and paste, I can copy and paste, but when I do it one time I have to refresh the game or it won't let me TYPE anything, all it will allow me to do is copy and paste.

6. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I haven't been able to copy and paste for months in the mail section. I thought it was just the way it was designed. I use MAC

1Kay58 likes this.
  7. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

I have problems with cutting and pasting in general in my game, I think it might be a problem with the app. Maybe you should ask a Mod or support.