Sharks

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sanddollar15, Jan 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi, I have had sharks and shark food on the island for awhile now. Today my sharks are still on my land and the food in the barn is there but GREYED out, also I can no longer make food in the mill and there is none in my market place! I did notice in the monkey temple on the 2nd page a statue that for 30 Golden Bananas will let me do all these things once again! Is this correct? I already was able to do all that, so could someone please look into this?
    Thank you so much
    sanddollar15 id#52929410
    Happy Birthday to all! :music:

purplebeet likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sanddollar15 :)

Sharks have now been added to the Monkey temple in preparation for Shark breeding as announced here. You will need to unlock the statue in Monkey Temple for 30 GB in order to place your stables, mill feed and see them in the market. You were able to do all these things previously because the shark was a rare stable that was won in previous events. Now it is a tropical stable and requires to be unlocked.

May I assist you further?

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Farmers Alanmac, thank you for your time and explanation. I will go spend my 30 GB's and carry on!
    Birthday cake for everyone behind the Tree of Wisdom!;) You may close the thread at your convenience!

purplebeet likes this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome :) Thank you for the birthday cake behind the tree. I didn't have to shoo away too many ants also trying to get a nibble:pxDxD Enjoy swimming off the coast of Baha with the sharks:)

Closing as requested.

purplebeet and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.