Feedback Shipwrecked!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jan 26, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bahalayerjan2023_oa.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Shipwrecked!" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I'm sitting this event out. The events on top of each other hardly give us time to grow regular crops also, it starts less than one day after the current event ends. I don't like this type of game. Plus, I don't need another cloud row.

RowSie and Sue46 like this.
  3. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Also sitting this one out.

Sue46 likes this.
  4. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

Me too. The requirements are absurd....you need almost 1900 of the crops to progress from 1 to 2...no way...no thanks.

RowSie likes this.
  5. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Requirements are very heavy. Along with the extended time to grow the bottles part of the event, it makes it hard to finish without nuking field after field with super grow.

elimeno likes this.
  6. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

This event felt very short to me. It could be that real life got a little busy this week, but I was only able to finish the first half of the event. I ended up being a little short on the drops and having to buy some. The requirements were kind of high too, as elimeno pointed out. I did like that it was on Baha though.

elimeno and .Sneezer222. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.