Shop o Rama HOLD POSITION???

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BonbonQueen, Feb 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

Hi, I am wondering if you could work on the shop o rama? Every time I open a crate, the shop o rama goes back to the beginning, then I have to arrow to the crate page again to do the next crate. I know there is something else in the game that scrolls (I can't remember what at this moment) and I have been impressed that that item will hold so you can make a choice right next to the last choice, and I am hopeful that you will be able to do this with the shop o rama. I get really tired of: Open crate, hit check mark to close, scroll scroll, open crate, check mark to close, scroll scroll to next crate.....when it used to hold the position and I could open all crates one after the other.

Thanks for your consideration,

BonbonQueen

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BonbonQueen :)

It is known that certain areas of the game go back to the beginning instead of returning you to where you were initially. You are welcome to leave your thoughts in the Feedback threads or Suggestions.

Closing thread as no question asked and directed to a more appropriate forum location to comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.