Silk tree

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by goddes, Sep 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goddes

goddes Someday Author

There is silk flower in the market. This tree is not visible in the gift event. Where or how can we find the silk tree?

truva06 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello goddes,

The Silk Tree was available for a limited time in Shop-O-Rama and through other mini events. The Silk Tree is available to Gift/Trade. Perhaps there are no offers/trades for one. You can put a request for one in the Gift & Trade thread where someone may send you one.

Can I assist you further?

truva06 likes this.
  3. goddes

goddes Someday Author

sorry but no silk tree in gift and trade event. Did you check if there was a silk tree at the gift event? :(

4. shooger.sweet

I can assure you that the Silk Tree is tradeable/giftable. I am sorry that no-one is offering the Silk Tree, but you can keep checking to see if one becomes available or you can put in a trade request offering something for the Silk Tree to see if anyone trades with you.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. goddes

goddes Someday Author

Many times I looked at the silk tree for barter. silk tree Not in the options >:(>:(
    Can you review my account please. ID : 56272857

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  6. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

@goddes Send me an IGM and will send you the one I got

truva06 likes this.
  7. shooger.sweet

The Silk Tree and the XXL Upgrade can be added as both a Gift and on the Trade options. If you can't find it, try using the search option when offering a trade.

2020-09-20_17h08_14.png

Have you checked that you have tickets to place a trade?

Can I assist you with anything further?

truva06 likes this.
  8. goddes

goddes Someday Author

no thanks :inlove: The name of the tree is spelled differently in another language translation. I could not notice from him.
    escalonilla thak you so much

truva06 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.