Sister3

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Sister3, Oct 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Hello farmers with or without obessive compulsive disorders.:D

I am enjoying the game all over again. I appreciate my mentor and all the kind people who are my neighbours.

So amazing to see so many long time players who helped so much, in my previous
    life as a farmer here.:inlove:

Teddy Bear: my favourite hobby/sport is Chi/Qong/Thai Chi classes for slightly older humans:)

2. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Welcome back Sister3. Happy farming. :D

tlcmom and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome back :)

4. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Puppies and ponies... yes always fun and concentration is good for us all. No matter the age.

"I Think I CAN" book.

Thanks for your good wishes Cassie. Love your "avatar" picture!

Last edited by moderator: Oct 25, 2018
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Is this you? I do remember Krinkle, welcome back :)

[​IMG]

tlcmom, Erridge, 12ss12 and 1 other person like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Well, welcome Sister3, I did not know you from before but I hope you enjoy your new farm! Have fun and Happy Farming!;)

tlcmom and Erridge like this.
  7. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

:) Thanks Amazing Mir ;)

[​IMG]
    [/QUOTE]
    Funny I have the same cat on this crest, just different colours in back ground. haha. You were also very helpful to me and so many farmers, and you still doing it. BUT I never could quite get all those maths and spreadsheets things, but it would give me a clue on avoiding so many disasters. How did you actually find that ? it's okay if stays top secret8)

Sweet of you:D Nice cats too.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 25, 2018
  8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

It is a screenshot from my friend list, you are still there :)

9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi Sister3/Krinkle ! Glad to have you back.

[​IMG]

10. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Funny Mir, You must be the Farmerama historical archivist;)
    All the changes are mind-blowing for me. Just tried breeding experiment just for something different to do today!
    TTFN

To 12ss12, thanks and envy your great banner, quote and cheery Welcome back. 8)

tlcmom and 12ss12 like this.
  11. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

You are welcome, sis. And thanks for the compliment. I do not know how the banner got shrunk. Initially it was wide enough for reading.

I wanted to ask, if it is not too inquisitive, how many sisters are there with you in your family ?

tlcmom likes this.