slow and freezing game

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by WorkingHard, May 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WorkingHard

WorkingHard Forum Apprentice

Game is really slow and freezes constantly on Google, Microsoft and in Download Client. No trouble on other web game sites so it must be Farmerama. Have cleared Cache and Cookies 2 times. Please help as reloading takes a lot of pleasure out of playing the game. Player #25567651.

trishap58 and Sue46 like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello WorkingHard,

I have cleared your server logs to see if that helps. Please also check that your browser is up to date.

Can I assist you further?

Sue46 likes this.
  3. WorkingHard

How do I check if my browser (google chrome) is up to date?

4. shooger.sweet

If you click on the 3 dots at the top right of Chrome, then click on Help, then choose "About Google Chrome", it will show your current version and if there are updates/rebooting of browser necessary.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. WorkingHard

Chrome checked out OK. Game still freezing. Froze 9 times and I didn't make it through all the fields.

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Do you have any other windows or tabs open at the same time as Farmerama? If so, please close them and only have the game open to see if that helps. You can also try a different browser.

May I assist you further?

7. WorkingHard

I do not have anything else open while trying to play the game. When I first posted I stated that the game freezes on Google Chrome, Microsoft Windows and in the Download Client. Also, my other games do not freeze on any browser...only Farmerama.

Thank you for trying to help. Am going to bed now so I'll check back when I get up to see if you have found a way to fix the problem.

Sue46 likes this.
  8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You can try to lower the graphics quality and turn off animations in your Game Settings. You can also try a different browser such as Firefox or Opera.

May I assist you further?

9. WorkingHard

Thank you so very much. I have had lowest setting for graphics and animations since Flash stopped. I guess I will try to figure out Firefox and/or Opera. Again Thank You. You may close.

10. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.
    Please let us know if you continue to experience problems logging in :eek:

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.